What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

what is all this talk about paramore splitting? first of all, i think that's really bad faith in the band. sure she'll be tempted by other offers, but she's kept her head this far, i have total confidence that she'll remain with paramore.

maybe she'll do some solo stuff on the side, but honestly, you can't really do the type of music they do without a band backing you.

no way! i can't see this happening.

they love what they're doing and they are enjoying themselves with one another.

sure, they butt heads at times but that's normal. and they've been friends for so long, so i think they wouldn't wanna play with anyone else.

I never said they would split. I said she might do a solo career, and yes she loves the boys but maybe she has different priorities in life. She is still only 19/18? Her priorities and perspectives in life could change.

Just because she ventures the solo career don't mean Paramore will split.

• Like 1

haha that thread title is verryyyyy misleading though lol!

agreed. i thought it was gonna be a revival of a really old story about hayley going solo. i don't even remember the details of it, but there was definitely a story that kept getting rekindled because someone had just happened to come across some info about it.

but yeah i was totally about to post and just say "did you purposely design the title like that?"

I never said they would split. I said she might do a solo career, and yes she loves the boys but maybe she has different priorities in life. She is still only 19/18? Her priorities and perspectives in life could change.

Just because she ventures the solo career don't mean Paramore will split.

yea i agree with this.

She might do a side project or something one day, but I doubt she'll ever break away from the band totally. I'd support all the way no matter what though!

side projects are cool i mean, Dustin from Thrice (one of the most amazing bands ever) has a side project

umm this is my thoughts..why does everyone freak when they think about hayley leaving but no one else. i mean i know it would be totally different and they have had guitartist changes and everything, but i remember reading like in 06 somewhere that josh said if she ever left they would still all continue to make music and that they might find a new singer or something, but they wouldnt know if they would keep the name paramore...that may not be exactly what was said, but it was something like that..anyone else remember reading that or not??

umm this is my thoughts..why does everyone freak when they think about hayley leaving but no one else. i mean i know it would be totally different and they have had guitartist changes and everything, but i remember reading like in 06 somewhere that josh said if she ever left they would still all continue to make music and that they might find a new singer or something, but they wouldnt know if they would keep the name paramore...that may not be exactly what was said, but it was something like that..anyone else remember reading that or not??

i think it would be terrible if any one of them left. they all contribute something different to the band that gives them their sound and if one of them left their style would change kinda like how tbs changed when john nolan left you know?

I don't know, I can't seem to picture her going solo...:P

I wouldn't mind, but I think it would be weird for her going down the pop scene. I can't seem to picture her doing it.

Gwen Stefani, eh, I got surprised in how her music was so different from that of No Doubt...but to be honest I like her more solo.

yea i think i remember the interview, cant remember when or where it was tho

i mean its not like they'll never play music again if any of them leave, its their lives.

Yeah I agree! Paramore are something special. They are one project though. Hayley might want to do several projects. It's all part of the industry and the music scene! I would totally want to go solo but obviously she is not me, and maybe just maybe at some point she will want to go solo.

It won't be th end of the world. It will be a good thing because you will have more Hayley.

I have a feeling from the age of 22/23 'till the age of 30 she will do solo and then she will go back to Paramore and make albums ever so often. Because no matter how you like it , as artists get older, they don't make music as much due to social life. It doesn't matter how much she loves the band and how much she loves the boys, there are more important things in life, such as family and other projects in her life.

How many of you would want to be known for ONE thing in life? I am sure she doesnt want to be known JUST for Paramore.

We will see though :)

Hayley is not that type of girl who goes solo and sings the same songs like Avril or that hannah montana... Hayley belongs to Paramore and I think she'll be proud when people know as her "from Paramore".

Paramore is an achievement. (I don't know if I even wrote it right)