What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

Hayley will go solo, sell-out, and break Paramore up.

That's ,my prediction on it :)

That is my opinion.

dude you just want that because you cant stand it that they are better then avril .... :twisted:

lol i agree.^^

i highly doubt that hayley will go solo. i mean she's said it a trillion times before that jeremy, josh, zac, and taylor have become her family and she's not the type of person who would just leave that behind for a solo career.

erm no comment to the post above..(not you kiersten, but the person in your quote that said that) err..i mean it could always be a posibility but i dont want to think like that and i dont want to think negativly..just be happy for them right now and everything they are experiencing TOGETHER as a BAND and whatever happens in the future happens..jut be happy for them and support them because they are all amazing people and very talented. and as for hayley and avril again...if someone could find one similarity between them and let me know id be happy, because im not seeing one