The Great Music Challenge

Jorgi

Oh man, i am exactly the same... Haha, i literally have to force myself to learn an entire song, it's why the endings to things i play are always so appalling like- chances are i've never got that far before ;-)

Naw man, didn't mean straight away like, when you can and that. Just would love to hear it, s'all. But shitson- Flying V ?! I could never have one of those, i have to sit down to learn shit, and that's one thing you can't do when playing one of them things ;-)

you have to like rest the bottom of it on your thigh and play it high lol, you cant really spend like £1600 on a guitar you cant play :P

Arya, for your Bass, there's general just a line in jack at the back of your computer that you can just hook it right in to :D

And hmmmn, singing you say ? Give me an idea of your kind of style ? (:

WHAT HOLE DO I PUT IT IN!?

in the back of the pc. :neutral:

just realised what i said.

You can get an adapter cable for like, 3 quid, that you plug into your amp through the Line Out jack, then stick that in either the microphone bit or a jack at the back of your computer. Voila !

It's actually hella easier to just use a mic and record your amp through it, however, but life goes on.

yeah, but i dont want all the interferance sounds aswell if yer get meh like bruhhh. ;-)

ive got one of them little adapter things that make the end smaller :]

ive got like, 2587345872465984365 of them ;D

and ive got 2 leads,

so ooerrr ;D

i'll give it a bash tomorrow before i go out maybe?

spares...lengths, types, etc etc. colours. if you count little patch leads i have hundreds, youll know when you start gigging lol, ive got a 100ft lead lol. use a 50ft lead on stage, to my pedal board, then a 10ft lead to my head and cabs :)

You're rad, but please don't patronize me- i've already done a fair amount of gigs with several bands and i know what i'm doing.

• Like 1

Hmmmm.

I got requests.

Any of these are fine but

I Caught Fire- The Used

Take It Off- The Donnas

Baby You Wouldn't Last on the Creek-Chiodos

My Apocalypse- Escape the Fate

Those are the only ones I'm having major trouble with.

It'd be nice to see any of you guys try and do it.

Encouraging for me. :)

I'm not asking for all of them. Unless you....want to. Ahaha.