Glasgow academy

butterfly250

Shove all ya like in the venue.

But dear god please dont do it on the way out at the end.

That drives me nuts!

I hate folk doing that. Just have patience FFS!

arrgh oh yeah. now thats annoying.

&lol yeah, if i hear any parents/older siblings whining about their kids being shoved, i will just say theyre too young to be down there!

haha i am indeed.

Same with you i assume? :)

think im gonna try get a ticket for TITP as well. Ive never been before and would like to experience it.

aye, i'm going to both the avril dates :lol: i am a total geek.

class. i've never been to titp either. don't think i'd like it though. i wouldn't be able to cope with no sleep. i need sleep.

really looking forward to this glasgow gig by the way. i'm glad the dates got switched and that it's last.

^ t in the park? theres a possibilty i might get to go as a sixthteenth birthday present ;)

since my birthdays at the end of june.

would loooove to go.

lol thats what i might be getting for my birthday but for my 18th cause its at the start of junee!! or a download ticket or both idk really lol!!

i went last year but only went on the saturday(it was amazin even if it was for the day) but i really only went for prophets mcr and that cause i was down in glasgow for the prophets gig the day before so didnt have to travel as much XD

aye, i'm going to both the avril dates :lol: i am a total geek.

class. i've never been to titp either. don't think i'd like it though. i wouldn't be able to cope with no sleep. i need sleep.

really looking forward to this glasgow gig by the way. i'm glad the dates got switched and that it's last.

I agree with you. Her throat problems might have gone as well which would be really good! Poor love that she is.

Ive been excited about this since last year! haha It actually makes me hyper just thinking about it!

Cant believe we're both going to paramore, sum 41 and avril! Bet we'll probably pure bump into each other and not know it! :rotfl:

at the abc? haha nope. Ive only ever been there for Motion City Soundtrack and the ABC2 for Billy Talent!

Plus i dont wear scarfs! haha :D

Unfortunatly not me :)

If ye see a guy with a spiked up thing going on right down the middle of his hair that'll be me :D

Aye i know that lessens it down to about 200 guys but there ye go!

I'll maybe make contact with ye before one of them if ye liked! :)

Would be cool to actually meet someone off of here since i dont actually know one person!

I cant wait for Sum 41 to be honest. The Barra's is just sooooooooooooo good. Ive only been twice but i love it :D

Anyone else that came from elsewhere would see it from the outside and the surrounding aread and think "this is what they rave about?!" haha!

^ lol same. i like meeting people i dont really know...

doesnt make sense i know.

and hayleh, i know what you mean about the sleep thing! i get insomnia sometimes so when im made to stay awake i get a bit uptight :neutral:

i'll probably be having too much fun to care though.

i fancy doing download sometime aswell - maybe in a couple years though.

I'll maybe make contact with ye before one of them if ye liked! :)

Would be cool to actually meet someone off of here since i dont actually know one person!

I cant wait for Sum 41 to be honest. The Barra's is just sooooooooooooo good. Ive only been twice but i love it :D

Anyone else that came from elsewhere would see it from the outside and the surrounding aread and think "this is what they rave about?!" haha!

sounds cool :D

and yessss.. it's a total dump outside, haha. what's the shop across the road called? news n booze or something daft? i love it.

i also love the tramps who try to sell you things outside. they're a buzz.

^ lol same. i like meeting people i dont really know...

doesnt make sense i know.

and hayleh, i know what you mean about the sleep thing! i get insomnia sometimes so when im made to stay awake i get a bit uptight :neutral:

i'll probably be having too much fun to care though.

i fancy doing download sometime aswell - maybe in a couple years though.

yeah, me aswell. it's really irritating. i don't think i'd be able to deal with download either. i wish i could because i've heard it's amazing and stuff like that. i'm just too wimpy when it comes to gigs and festivals :oops:

^ i really need to check out the line up lol.

i think my sisters gonna buy tickets off someone in a couple months though ;)

they'll sell like hotcakes tomorrow anyway.

oh! i just realised youre going to gallows and MSI.

so am i ^_^

the line up for it actually aint that great...hope it gets better

Yay XD

mite cya there :P

cant wait for gallows last time i seen them in december the crowd got chucked out for being too brutal and were like on the stage and that cause there was no barrier haha... so they only got to play four songs lol

IM SOO GUTTED I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO THIS GIG(paramore not gallows) JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE A NAB THAT DAY! and cant do it then go to the gig cause i live up in inverness think im just gonna pull a sickie though:p

the line up for it actually aint that great...hope it gets better

Yay XD

mite cya there :P

cant wait for gallows last time i seen them in december the crowd got chucked out for being too brutal and were like on the stage and that cause there was no barrier haha... so they only got to play four songs lol

IM SOO GUTTED I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO THIS GIG(paramore not gallows) JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE A NAB THAT DAY! and cant do it then go to the gig cause i live up in inverness think im just gonna pull a sickie though:p

really? oafft. ive never seen them before so :neutral:

lol.

im really excited for MSI though - mainly because robots in disguise (noel fielding from the mighty boosh's girlfriends duo!) are apparantly supporting. and theyre pretty damnnn cool.

its a few days before my exams start though. boo :(

awk id just skive it! i know people that manage to skive NABs all the time.

i got a TITP Ticket! :D

Fratellis and Stereophonics! Awesome.

REM on the other hand....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

got mine too! XD

yeah gallows are pretty amazing live crowd can be quite brutal and that though!

never heard of the people supporting msi lol...i seen them in november but it was supporting mcr so no1 really liked them! But i met Jimmy and Steve after the show they were awesome guys..

i think i will skive it tbh our teachers pretty sound and if i told him he would prob just chage it haha!

12 days!! sorry it had to be said

^haha, not a lot of people have, which is kind of the beauty of me and my mates being so excited ;)

(its going round the net that theyre only supporting at the astoria, but my mate told me they were doing all the dates fer sure so hrmm. wouldnt make much sense for them to only support them for show one since the tour is only four dates long!)

eek yup 12 days. i cant imagine what i'll be like when it gets to 7 :neutral: