Glasgow academy

butterfly250

i was just readin kerrang and looked at the msi thingy and it says that robots in disguise are only supporting in london =\ so idk

yeah i love going to a gig and not alot of people know the support and your singing to a song and they're like wtf:o

gaah i know! gutted. and confused.

better be someone decent instead of them then :twisted: lol

Pop punkers Paramore have been forced to postpone the remaining dates of their sold-out European tour.

An official statement from the band's record company reads as follows:

"Paramore have been forced to postpone the remaining dates of their sold-out European tour for personal reasons which require their attention at home. The band regret letting their fans down by not making it to the below six cities, and hope to come back soon."

The effected UK shows are Portsmouth Guildhall on February 26, Nottingham, Rock City (27) and Glasgow, Academy (28).

gutted thats a waste of money on train and that...

best wishes to them though! hope everythings ok

might just go down for some shinanigins in glasgow now! Haha

gutter this is :'[

i would never have wanted to have gone to a gig that was "great" on the surface with problems arising as soon as the curtain fell though.

i mean are we getting refunded, or will this gig (plus the other two) be made up for in the not-too-near-yet-not-too-far future?

tbf i dont think paramore can really say themselves yet.

im gutted cause the train and that is non refundable and that + we dont get to see them..

theres a rumor on the other pages that they are saying june on the paramore official germany website but it would be without nfg!

nah the tickets arnt refundable yet im sure we'll know soon though

although i would have thought they would do the shows when they are in the uk for gian!

from that letter thing it looks like they are having a 'domestic'

^yeah i was thinking theyd do some then too. you never know.

june is a while away, but tbh it would suit me alright. my exams will be over by then which is the main thing. wouldnt mind them losing NFG bh anyway.

plus if the tickets are non-refundable then they'll have to set some sort of date soon enough.

time'll tell, eh.

EDIT: mm. they still havent put anything up on the CA website about it being cancelled. 'lil info box is still there.

bit sad :(

Im sure we'll have answers soon.

Im just so gutted , i really really am :(:(

Been looking forward to this from the day they went on sale

aye. they've not been here since may. that's like 9 months.

no one likes scotland :lol:

ah well. they'll be back and it'll be even better because of the wait and stuff. i canny complain cause i went to other dates and shit. it's still a gutter though. i was totally looking forward to this one the most.

ah well. i'm sure they're upset they're missing it aswell. hope everything works out.

^lol, thats cause we're all jakes (H)

aaye its just sinking in that ive only seen them live once :neutral: that time in may. bit gimpish.

it would have been a great gig - last date and all - but i guess that all could have been a bit "tainted", if they hadnt been happy as a band or whatever. i dunno really, maybe im reading too much into things.

yer right though, the added anticipation (again!) will make it the room buzz even more, whenever its gonna be.

and ey, if NFG arent part of the tour when they come back, maybe this gig will be moved to the barrowlaaands :D makes sense if theres no NFG fans to make up the numbers.

lets hope anyway. that venue rules.

ooooooh that would be awesome if they were at the barras...(y)

but dont think it would depending on how many people put back tickets but then they would probally just go on re-sale....

im quite gutted that NFG aint gonna be there i dont really like them but they wernt that bad...Better be a good support band when they come back never no might be 30stm or JEW(although i dont really like them =P)

that gig in may was amazing...might evern be a whole year now til we get to see them the way im lookin at it is that ill have proabally seen gallows 30stm good charlotte and msi before it! And that gig shoulda been before them all =\

mabye its not on the CA website cause we're getting a special one off show... ;)

i wish =P

aye, they might just change the venue if a certain amount of people send tickets back.

haha, yeah i got plenty gigs coming up. plus i should really be studying soon :neutral:

im actually getting pretty good with being optimistic about all this. and im never optimisic about anything.

FOR A PESSIMIST, IM PRETTY OPTMISTIC!

paha, bad joke. proper joke though. propeeerr :D

ooh aye gallows tomorrow! i keep forgetting about that :roll:

and ey, if NFG arent part of the tour when they come back, maybe this gig will be moved to the barrowlaaands :D makes sense if theres no NFG fans to make up the numbers.

lets hope anyway. that venue rules.

that's what i was thinking btw. that's what i was thinking. fucking yas!

that's what i was thinking btw. that's what i was thinking. fucking yas!

haha bless us - we should still be all gutted that we wont see them next week, but instead we're all "ooh i wonder if this means they'll play the barras! yaldi!".

lmao. would be fucking awesome if we were right though.

^pft, it could happen but that would be REALLY low. i mean spending £15 just to a abuse a band? i hope too many people arent that pathetic.

it'll be NFGs job to keep their fans happy, buy doing a show of thier own or whatever.

and oh - this is a bit off topic but who cares - i was at the ABC for the gallows last night and that hayley lookalike was working :D:roll:

shes dyed her hair brown, but shes still her absolute doppleganger.

but aaaye. may would be okay, not too far away if you think about it.

^pft, it could happen but that would be REALLY low. i mean spending £15 just to a abuse a band? i hope too many people arent that pathetic.

it'll be NFGs job to keep their fans happy, buy doing a show of thier own or whatever.

and oh - this is a bit off topic but who cares - i was at the ABC for the gallows last night and that hayley lookalike was working :D:roll:

shes dyed her hair brown, but shes still her absolute doppleganger.

but aaaye. may would be okay, not too far away if you think about it.

oh aye i seen her to...... :willy_nilly:

Depends when it is in may cause i have exams im doing 5 and bet ya outta that 5 days i have an exam it'll be on one of them days or the day before an exam.....which would suck cause i live too far away....and wouldnt get back in time :crybad::crybad:

like thats me just home from the gallows now!! lol

nah surrely nfg fans would pay £15 odd pound to just go there and shout crap you never know though we might get a suprise and get them :D