Glasgow academy

butterfly250

^ lol, last time we were there for AOF, she was handing out flyers and i was just like :hyper: i like you.

my mate was all smart and said OOOH DO YOU LIKE PARAMORE? sadly she said no and got a bit pissed off.

but come on, her hair WAS red with blonde on one side at the time.

plus i think she recognised him when we went up for water at the bar last night, 'cause she eviled him lmao.

mm, my exams are in may too but having one on the day wouldnt be too much trouble. maybe just i have one the day after but i cant say i really care.

plus by the looks of things my exams are pretty far apart anyway.

gah, i shudder to think about that happening. rock steady might just turf people out if they do that.

btw, the glasgow CA havent been told "officially" about this cancellation. i did some research and posted about it in the "postponed uk/eu shows" thread on the everything board lol :) save me repeating myself in here :P

aye i remember when her hair was like that we were like oooh hayley...

yeah i noticed your post in that thread :)

mabye we are getting the one off show...but it must suck for fans that night not know about it that like havnt been told of the cancelation yet cause the CA havnt done anything about it you would think they would get in contact with paramore or the manager...

mabye the CA willl be pissed off with them for cancelling twice and then they will have to move the gig to the barras...Another way we could get the gig there ;)

mabye the CA willl be pissed off with them for cancelling twice and then they will have to move the gig to the barras...Another way we could get the gig there ;)

I think thats pretty likely, i mean the carling chain wont be too eager to book them again since theyve been unreliable. But who knows

^ yeah totally. who cares, their venues arent scruffy enough for my liking anyway :D

btw i havent been able to speak to anyone direct at the CA yet, pft. even though i know they'll be people working there tonight 'cause the hoosiers is on!

maybe i should just try pressing a different button, the one for asking about disabled access or something and just be like "ermm yeahh... paramore!" and see what happens.

EDIT: mkay, got through - never realised pressing zero for an operater would work :roll:

yeah basically theyve only gathered from everyone else that its postponed, and theres nothing on their website about whats going on because they know nothing.

pft sorry, but im starting to get a bit pissed off about this :(

^pft, it could happen but that would be REALLY low. i mean spending £15 just to a abuse a band? i hope too many people arent that pathetic.

it'll be NFGs job to keep their fans happy, buy doing a show of thier own or whatever.

and oh - this is a bit off topic but who cares - i was at the ABC for the gallows last night and that hayley lookalike was working :D:roll:

shes dyed her hair brown, but shes still her absolute doppleganger.

but aaaye. may would be okay, not too far away if you think about it.

aye i know, but some people get bored. we do live in scotland remember :lol:

i've never seen this hayley lookie likey before.. but i've seen a mischa barton one who works on the bar. it amused me.

^ haha. true.

gah, i just wannt know when this gig is gonna be more than anything now (im not very patient).

lol, shame! i think she just works the gigs at the ABC. i find her so indeering seriously, my best mate kept telling me off for being all :-o at her when she was putting all the stools back out.

she was in the cloakroom at one point aswell, but not by the time i got to it :( gutted.

mischa barton? woah, that place is star-studded. lol.

^ nah. we're all just taking an educated guess by saying its gonna be in may.

in a way im glad its not tonight, 'cause im ill :neutral:

i mean yeah id have gone but... might have been a bit of a disaster.

my mate who i always pair off with at gigs (lol, dont know how or why) isnt well either &she said today she would have gone if it had still been tonight.

*waits patiently for paramore to tell something worthwhile*

yeah, they were amazing with the crowd. taking people up on stage to watch and stuff. more bands should do that.

ahaha, i missed that girl! i went away to the loos at that point, but i heard all about it.

i got a few videos but youtube is being a bully and not letting me upload the things.

Awch. I forgot to even record anything till later on, recorded Still Waiting though since that was my favorite song of their's.

I ended up standing out at the side away from the crowd. Still got some kind of stomach bug so i wasnt up to jumping about much, or i would have done what Derek was asking if we would do, and spew!

^ ive had that bug! just getting over it now tbh.

so in a way im glad paramore wasnt on thursday as i would have been forced to have been rather subdeud. not fun.

wtf, we're talking about illness in here now.

see what happens to people up here when we miss out on one darn gig, pft.

haha i know man. Its ridiculous.

I cant seem to shake this damn bug off. I had to phone in sick at work at the weekend cause i work in a bakery and the smell of cookies and stuff woulda been so sickening.

I just woke up this morning to snow.

My first words were WTF? Where did that come from?!

^ same. in the meantime, lets all talk about SNOW!

pft, well my bus didnt arrive 'til half eight this morning (i need to get a bus as my school is undergoing a decant... uft never mind, long story) when its supposed to LEAVE at twenty five past. theeen we got stuck in traffic on the way to school for like three quarters of an hour so that was half nine when i finally got to class.

theeen it turned out none of the rural buses (theres a lot of farms around here) had bothered to even to try and pick people up, so about a quarter of the school wasnt in.

theeen they just decided to send us home at the end of fifth period, once they realised all the other schools in the area had been sent home in the morning.

FUCKING POINTLESS DAY.

omg im in northeastern michigan.

and i drive a neon.

[not good in any snowy weather]

it freaking snowed.

and it rained.

so i about cried when my car didnt start, then wouldnt drive.

it took me like 20 minutes to get to school when it usually takes me 5.

it made me made.

i hate the snow.

Nah i think they are they could at least give us a date after cancelling it TWICE! (sorry if it sounds inconsiderate etc) but they have posted on lj tonnes of times since calcelling and they still havent given us a date they are just mentioning the JEW tour....... fair enough if theyre psyced for it and stuff but we need to know things aswell and get things sorted. Im really considering selling my ticket if this keeps up.