Glasgow academy

butterfly250

thats the second time that dates come up - lets hope its true anyway.

aye, i think they might downsize the venue if enough NFG fans send tickets back.

BARRAS PLZ.

edit: s'up on ticketmaster again btw.

http://www2.ticketmaster.co.uk/cgi/asp_events/event_info.asp?event_id=17003F6EAAAE7D6B&category=Music

lol gonna be my job to tell this to all my mates tomorrow.

when you click on it to try buy tickets it says ' event no longer available in database ' or some crap. aaah!

oooh i hope its true cause defo got no exams that days :)

shame bout nfg though...:(

hope it does get changed to the barras...its like easier to get to for me and that place is immense! Please nfg fans put your ticks back ;)

surely it will be that day if its been said AGAIN...

when you click on it to try buy tickets it says ' event no longer available in database ' or some crap. aaah!

aw aye, thought the page looked a bit weird when it came up on google. ticketmaster are wanks though tbf.

but yeah shell, you have a point - how many times can one date come up if its not true?! lol.

i really hope this is true... i take it that all previous tickets will be valid if it is true ?

yeah they will be :)

idk do ya think these people are just assuming this date cause thats the date they were heere last year....doubt it haha but ya never know ;)

lol nah - that would be daft.

aye same for me - ive just got biology the day before then admin like a week later.

my mate cant go though cause her higher modern studies in the next morning :(

i'll have to sell her ticket for heh.

Awww.....:(

Thank god i dropped modern studies haha!!:) (if not woulda been a bit o a problem :P)

Yeah ive got admin on th 5th which sorta sucks cause i have one on the 16th one on the 15th then a hugee break til then :( they shoulda all just been at the start haha!!

^ aye true, but have they not got something big on the states on the 16th though? festival or what not. plus the 28th doesnt effect exams so much, most of them are out the way by then.

i just realised i only have 7 days in school of being a fourth year left :neutral:

partay.

just thought is post that the 28th of may has popped up on on lastfm.

http://www.last.fm/event/397243

kinda contradicts a couple things though - says NFG and KIGH are still supporting.

seriously though, how could so many 'reliable' websites just be pulling this date out their arses still? lol.

plus with this ireland show being on june 2nd, i think this date pretty much makes sense.

yep sure is its up on http://www.ticketmaster.ie

and tonight i went onto ticketweb...go to the search page and type paramore

Monday, May 12 at 7:00 PM

POSTPONED NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. TICKETS REMAIN VALID.DF CONCERTS PRESENTS: Paramore

at Carling Academy Glasgow, Scotland

This event has moved from 10th February - then Feb 28th. Original tickets remain valid

thats saying monday may 12th!! so confusing lol :roll:

xx

urrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh it better not be the 12th (although it would make sence just after gian) if not i can't go thats our last day....:twisted:

just wish they would hurry up and annouce it not for the fact i really wana know im just confused...Ticketmaster says one thing and ticketweb says another....:roll:

^argh. the 12th is the day before my french exam. not the end of the world since i dont have to in school 'til 10 but hrm.

right, i think im gonna do some phonecalls about this.

EDIT: m'kay, i phoned the academy. i tried to be as polite as possible about it as im sure im not the only person on their back about it lol. basically, nothing has been confirmed with them. the girl said to just keep checking THEIR website as its most reliable etc.

the 12th would make sense, since its the day after GIAN, i guess.

but tbh "POSTPONED NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. TICKETS REMAIN VALID." doesnt really make sense next to a 'new' date.

oh my god. this is painful.

Yeah i phoned the academy about it earlier when i read the other thing was just gonna post it now but they basically said the same to me as you...

Do they not have english dates to play aswell though so i woulda thought they would play england first although alota bands dont do that...

And yeah i was thinking the same about having the date and that then postponed :L BUT its not on ticketweb site anymoer well i typed paramore and got nothing....=\ and its not on ticketmaster...

All my gigs get postponed lol was ment to be going to flood of red last friday but the venue had a power cut...Im not lucky with gigs :P

^ aw! i was ment to be seing them with azriel and yashin on monday but i couldnt make it in the end :(

aye, i doesnt make sense. plus theyve got that posptoned US gig on the 16th, so nah - they wouldnt be able to play three dates after GIAN and make it back in time within reason.

end of may is way more probable. and sensible!

how irritating by the way. talk about rubbing it in our faces too.. with all the new dates up on myspace for bloody ireland (suppose i can't complain since they've never been before) and europe. it's beyond a joke. i'm officially annoyed again, ahah.

so, the 12th or the 28th then? both dates would make sense i suppose.

^ aw! i was ment to be seing them with azriel and yashin on monday but i couldnt make it in the end :(

aye i was only going for yashin aha awww =(

Yeah im quite annoyed too :crybad: lol....but u wuda thought when they annouced ireland they coulda just annouce it ALL regardless whether they've been before

so yeah supposidly its the 12th or 28th....Wait next weeek people wil be saying june/july LOL

Yeah im quite annoyed too :crybad: lol....but u wuda thought when they annouced ireland they coulda just annouce it ALL regardless whether they've been before

so yeah supposidly its the 12th or 28th....Wait next weeek people wil be saying june/july LOL

yeah, i agree. they should have. suppose none of it is up to them.. but whoever is doing that job for them isn't doing a very good one. seriously.

still hoping it gets moved venue. oooo!

^aye, thats what the problem must be - whatever bozo its aiming to sort this for them. guess that thought is whats stopping me from getting irritated again.

i reckon we're gonna hear something fer sure soon enough, with everything thats flying about right now. hopefully :shifty:

plus both dates kind of fit it with their shizz, so at least whatever date is announced shouldnt be TOO much of a surprise lol.

lol yeah, im still optimistic about a venue move :D

Urgh it is the 12th.... =\

duno if im goin ill decide nearer the time...

Hope paramore NEVER play the corn exchange im just home from seeing good charlotte there the gig was amazin but that venue seriously sucks some ass...

yeah you are so right about the corn exchange i saw AFI there last year and ithe venue sucked.... sadly im going to see 30stm there i wish it was barrowlands again !