Glasgow academy

butterfly250

^yeah i'll be fiiine. its a 10.05am start for that exam so i can get an extra hour in bed anyway :hyper:

i know im gonna get at least a two without faily anyway - plus french is an exam you cant really revise for innit. not the reading anyway.

and if i dont know my vocab for listening come the night before, i'd be pretty much screwed regardless!

aaah im so chuffed today.

ah thats alright then, probably just TM being a gimp towards me again. as usual.

i know the feeling. i hope ive got enough money in my account to cover a KIGH ticket :shifty:

ive given up on asking my mum when im skintish, ever since she took a rager at christmas when i had to book mighty boosh tickets with her card.

they were for my sister and i anyway, fs!

Ticketmaster is surprisingly cool with me, especially when it let me got Foo Fighters pre-sale tickets and I didn't have the password haha.

I thankfully have enough money to cover my next purchases:

ATL/Cobra, FFAF, KIGH, GIAN Intros... and Paramore (provided my friend stops being a dick).

I've got a mate who owes me like £30 so that's where all that moneys going too =P haha