Hayley Having Throat Problems Again?

megazord

I did notice a little at the gig, but after listening to the Live In The UK CD I've noticed that, especially when hitting high notes, it sounds like Hayley is really having to strain her voice and it parts her voice even breaks and she can't hit the notes. I'm thinking maybe this is her voice problems playing up again and maybe it will lead to them playing a shorter set to spare her voice? I dunno, but if you listen to it I'm sure you'll hear too, especially in Decoy and at the end of My Heart.

EDIT: Oh God it sounds very painful in Misery Business too. I feel bad for her..

I did notice at the two gigs she wasn't as spot on as the past tour but I just thought it was down to the horrible sound at Brixton. I feel super sorry for her if it is because she looked so happy to be doing this tour. Guessing you picked your cd up after the show. I want to hear it now but I chose to get mine delivered.

haven't actually listened to it yet. got one for me and one for a friend. picked mine up and left it at Chris' so i didn't break it the next day and the other one's being sent. tbh i don't think many people noticed her voice at the gig cos of the atmosphere but i really do feel sorry for her. i mean she did a UK tour then a US tour and now she's back for another UK tour and europe tour. they all just need a break...