twilight series

i heart guese

anyone read this??

anyways, i read this from stephenie meyer.com,

the official release date for Breaking Dawn will be Saturday, August 2, 2008!

still million months to wait.

and pre-order breaking dawn on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031606792X?ie=UTF8&tag=stepheniemeye-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=031606792X

No....... wtf are you on about

:willy_nilly:

Ahh okay I have to be serious and post, cuz' i can't contain my excitement atm.

Duh, I love these books

that date was announced today right?

UGH AUGUST IS SO FAR AWAY! *can't wait*

eek I was hoping it'd be closerrr

but still August! yayayayay

.. i guess its not that far away.. really, lol

AHHHH

...AHHHHHH

AHHHH !

Edward Cullen <3

Anyway. Yes. I'm stoked about the film getting made- CEDRIC DIGGORY AS EDWARD. How spiffing. I'm not sure it's going to do it much justice, if i'm completely honest, but i'm going to go see it anyway.

The next book is getting written in Edward's perspective, so i hear, is this right ?

AHHHH

...AHHHHHH

AHHHH !

Edward Cullen <3

Anyway. Yes. I'm stoked about the film getting made- CEDRIC DIGGORY AS EDWARD. How spiffing. I'm not sure it's going to do it much justice, if i'm completely honest, but i'm going to go see it anyway.

The next book is getting written in Edward's perspective, so i hear, is this right ?

YES! EDWARD! <3

Yeah idk about him either, cause' I really wanted Gaspard, lol

but I'm sure he'll do fine

tbh its more the girl that I think wont play Bella justice

& idk about that! I've never heard that before..

guess we'll just have to wait n seee!

& idk about that! I've never heard that before..

guess we'll just have to wait n seee!

The first chapter was floating about on the internet (posted by stephenie meyers, not illegally or owt) so i'll attempt to find that for you !

It is written in his point of view, however i'm not sure if the whole book will continue that way ? We shall see !

EDIT: Ah, right, my mistake ! Got a tad confused, it's not Breaking Dawn at all, it's Midnight Sun that is doing the whole parallel story thing- i assume this is just a side project and not part of the other series ? Well. It is a part, obviously- you know what i mean !

Give this a read (if you care) and it'll explain it as well as give a link to the first chapter at the bottom :D : http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun.html

The first chapter was floating about on the internet (posted by stephenie meyers, not illegally or owt) so i'll attempt to find that for you !

It is written in his point of view, however i'm not sure if the whole book will continue that way ? We shall see !

AH! Tysm!

I dno about a book in Edwards perspective though..

I like it in Bella's cuz' you can kind of relate to her

plus I don't wanna read about how good Bella is, it gotta be the other way around! :P

wooow.

some names have been released for twilight movie.

they are Anna Kendrick and Justin Chon are to play Jessica Stanley and Eric Yorkie, respectively.

for more info visit:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1581186/story.jhtml

Another Actor Enters the Twilight

Source: Variety, MTV

February 7, 2008

Justin Chon is the latest addition to the teen vampire yarn Twilight. No details were provided regarding who he will be playing. Chon appeared in the television series "Just Jordan."

Catherine Hardwicke is preparing to lens this adaptation in Washington with Kristen Stewart in the leading role and Robert Pattinson co-starring. MTV caught up to Stewart to chat about the film recently and she had this to say: "The cool thing about the story is that it's a seemingly wonderful fantasy — let's fall in love with vampires and live forever — but it's so much harder than that. Imagine living forever. Living one life is hard enough."

f_chon2m_4a64c27.jpg

Maann I think thats lame

I hope Robbie(cedric) looks hotter as a vampire.. haha

hopefully or for the whole film, i'm picturing him as gaspard :P

^ haha yeah he does!

& i always imagined Edward with kinda longish hair

lmao actually i just imagines Edward as Gaspard, but yeah

same, he's the only actor i've seen that comes as close as what edward looks like.

EDIT: Ah, right, my mistake ! Got a tad confused, it's not Breaking Dawn at all, it's Midnight Sun that is doing the whole parallel story thing- i assume this is just a side project and not part of the other series ? Well. It is a part, obviously- you know what i mean !

Give this a read (if you care) and it'll explain it as well as give a link to the first chapter at the bottom :D : http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun.html

Well, it's part of the series in a sense, because it's Edward's version of Twilight.

And I've not heard anything about Jacob yet, last I heard they were having auditions.

Haha yeah, oh well!

LOL I read about those two castings

and I was like who the hell is Eric.. :P

But I get it now, imo he's not that big of a part

have they casted jacob yet?

idk who he 'eric' is. never seen him b4. and i never imagine eric kinda "chinese"? lol

maybe they already casted jacob. its the matter of time until we know who jacob is. jake should be haaawwwt :hyper::hyper:

OMGosh! I hearts me some freakin Twilight books... New moon coulda been better... but eclipse ruled and made up for it. haha... and i cant wait fer breaking dawn.. the movie is going to make me mad.. nobody can play edward.. hes too gorgeous and perfect for mr cedric diggory guy... arg.. but kristin stewert rules, so maybe she can make up for him... doubt it though... *sigh* cant wait.