twilight series

i heart guese

The countdown to Breaking Dawn will begin on Saturday, May 31, 2008 with the publication of the Eclipse Special Edition which coincides with the annual BookExpo America show, the book publishing industry's largest convention. This deluxe hardcover version of the third book in the series not only includes the cover art for Breaking Dawn, but also the first chapter—both of which will be revealed to the public for the first time. The trade paperback of New Moon, the second book in the Twilight Saga, will also be released on Saturday, May 31, 2008.

yay!:D:D

More casting news here and here.

I can't picture Nikki Reed as Rosalie, I was hoping for someone more like Olivia Wilde. I don't know how well she can pull off being blonde and becoming pale. Yeah, I mean of course there's make-up, but I don't think, her being so tan, that it would look very natural.

For Carlisle, can't picture that either. Plus I wasn't crazy about that actor in Can't Hardly Wait and Riding In Cars with Boys. Someone else brought this up on another forum I'm on, but I agree with her, that Cam (James) should switch with Peter (Carlisle). Cam just looks a lot more Cullen-ish. And he's blonde, and Peter is a brunette.

I really like Ashley Greene as Alice.

I'm just 'eh' about the actress for Esme.

I'm starting to get pessimistic about this, lol. This is the first time a book (or series) I really, really love has been made into a movie. I'm sure that makes me more critical of casting choices.

I think everything's going to work well, if i'm perfectly honest, skin colour is not going to be a big deal in my eyes as long as the pull off the acting... Which i think Nikki Reed is more than capable of doing.

I actually agree with the majority of the casting after alot (note; ALOT) of cynism on a few parts... I've come to terms with it and i think it's going to turn out fine.

WITH THE EXCEPTION of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle. No. Nonononono ! He is not Carlisle, by any long stretch of imagination. The very though of it makes me sad :(

OMGOMGOMG! GUESS WHAT! I get to go and audition as an extra in the movie... this sunday i get to audition for the TWILIGHT MOVIE! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! *so does my buddy stephani... we'll try to take lots of pictures of Kristin stewert and take some videos *if we can* of our auditions and stuff... OMGOMGOMGOMGOSH! I CANt BELIEVE I GET TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

I was an extra in Harry Potter 5.

...Just had to slip that in ;D

haha ! i really hate to burst your bubble, it's still pretty awesome- however, if you make it as an extra, you're not allowed cameras/phones in or around set, and "interaction with the stars is discouraged". also, you sit around the majority of the time doing absolutely nothing.

...Despite all this, that is pretty awesome though, nice one :D

I was an extra in Harry Potter 5.

...Just had to slip that in ;D

haha ! i really hate to burst your bubble, it's still pretty awesome- however, if you make it as an extra, you're not allowed cameras/phones in or around set, and "interaction with the stars is discouraged". also, you sit around the majority of the time doing absolutely nothing.

...Despite all this, that is pretty awesome though, nice one :D

What movie and what scene and where are you?