The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

mrs-stephen-fry-002.jpg

I bought it for my mum's birthday, but had a cheeky read before I wrapped it up. It's hilarious.

Dude as soon as I clicked on this page this made me crack up. For a split second I thought it was Aunt Hilda from Shane Dawson. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner. I suggest it to people who like the Hunger Games, not saying they're extremely similar, but some of the themes reminded me of the Hunger Games but the book itself is pretty unique. Really enjoyed it!

Now I'm debating whether or not to go on to 'Mockingjay', or 'The Knife Of Never Letting Go' by Patrick Ness...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

I'm wanted to re-read it before the movie came out and since I'm usually too busy when I'm in school to do much reading, I'm reading it now.

Finally read this for the first time last week (and before I've seen the movie). Now I'm on to the Lord of the Rings trilogy. But I just finished the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. 

Kayla, I own that book, so I know you're not kidding. It was nice reading something from the boys' perspective. ;)

I read The Casual Vacancy not too long ago and really liked it. JK Rowling never ceases to impress me. 

The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. I'm loving it.
i feel like such a dolt because i haven't read this yet :(

Kayla, I own that book, so I know you're not kidding. It was nice reading something from the boys' perspective. ;)
it is! i find these kind of things really interesting and they're such genuinely lovely people

i love all the candid photos too

I C U LOUIS KILLING ME WITH YOUR PERFECTION

• 3 weeks later...

i'm reading Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick... although i hardly ever have time/energy to read now that i'm working, so i'm barely even making progress.

Just finished that! I think I liked the series more in high school, but it's still pretty good.

Kayla, you aren't a dolt! If you ever have time to read it, you should.

And LOUIS. 

I'm reading The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...