The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

Just finished that! I think I liked the series more in high school, but it's still pretty good.

yeah, same here :D

Does anyone have a Goodreads account? Here's mine. I just spent about three hours rating books. But I like how I can organize what I've read and what I want to read.

i do! added you as a friend :)

i think i'm going to start the fault in our stars soon. i don't even know why i still haven't read it yet.

yeah, same here :D

i do! added you as a friend :)

i think i'm going to start the fault in our stars soon. i don't even know why i still haven't read it yet.

i bought this a couple weeks ago and got distracted and haven't read it yet

i'm excited though!

also i made a goodreads account but haven't added anything to it yet, will do soon

http://www.goodreads.com/crrashland

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ ooooh let me know if it's good, i've been wondering about reading it

past midnight by mara purnhagen

I really liked it. It's definitely a Maggie Stiefvater book; it is fantasy/paranormal, very suspenseful and mysterious. I don't know if you read any other books by her, but she never really goes too much into detail about her characters. You slowly learn more about them over time, but you never really know their whole stories. But it isn't annoying or anything. It just makes it all more interesting. She's a unique author and I like her style. :)