The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished "Chart Throb" by Ben Elton.

I've moved on to "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. I read it in 2008 whilst the film was in the cinema. I was totally oblivious to the whole franchise before the films were made. They're easy to read. Perfect with a cup of tea. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't read for fun since August and I really need to reclaim my love of it. (University killed it for a while.) I'll be taking To Kill a Mockingbird and Catcher in the Rye with me on a long flight next week. I've decided to go through all the classics I've yet to read. Any recommendations of must-read books would be welcomed.

Anything by John Green if you haven't read his stuff already. If you like YA/Dystopian books, there's the Divergent series.

I have a huge list of classics I want to read this summer when I'm on break from school as well!

I'm currently reading Hard Times by Charles Dickens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shannon, i think you'd really like the gargoyle by andrew davidson

it's one of my favourites though i haven't read it in a while

decided to reread the harry potter series and i'm currently on prisoner of azkaban

Anything by John Green if you haven't read his stuff already. If you like YA/Dystopian books, there's the Divergent series.

I have a huge list of classics I want to read this summer when I'm on break from school as well!

I'm currently reading Hard Times by Charles Dickens.

Sorry for the late replies guys. I'll try that out Kayla. And I've wanted to try out some John Green for a while Caitlyn, will get around to that soon. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just finished Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater and I need the last two books now.

There are 17 Days left until City of Heavenly Fire comes out.  :willy_nilly:

I think I'm going to read Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell now.

• 1 month later...