The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

Well, I have finished Alien Encounters, which is one of the best books that I have ever read in my life.

Now I'm reading The Bronze Bow, The God Makers, and I started my summer reading and the first book I have to read for it is Holes. I can't stand Holes. Might aswell get it over and done with now.

• 4 months later...

I'm bringin this thread back... I just started reading Ransom Seaborn because my friend said I'd really like it... I'm not far enough into it to know what I think yet but I'll post when I finish... seems good so far though.

I'm currently reading "Choke" by Chuck Palahniuk. Great book.

Some may say "perverted" but I say "complete genious"

Haha I know I always feel a little weird reading his stuff and just the fact that I love it so much... cause I mean there is some truly disgusting stuff there... but it is genius. And amazing. Although I didn't get into Rant very much, I didn't even finish it. After I finish Ransom Seaborn I'll probably pick it up again and take another run at it, I just wasn't in the mood I guess so I stopped about halfway through dangitttt.

i'm reading this book called Pretties.

it's the 2nd of a trilogy.

ooooh i saw those at target!! lol....is it good??

now, i have a guilty pleasure confession here....i like the twilight series books...you know,,, the vampire ones....and im not supposed to like them cause im a guy...but i cant help myself