REMINDER - GRAMMYS ON TONGIHT

avrilj92

im sorry but winewarehouse is not talented. i dont think she has a great voice at all. i dont think she deserves that many awards, and thats not even considering how she shouldnt even be nominated because of all the junk thats going on with her, she couldnt even be there!...yes maybe she did deserve the award more than paramore, but not all 5 she didnt, shes not good, and nobody should look up to her

*sighs* That's a shame Paramore lost out, but still, it's great that they still go a nomination in the end, it shows that the music world's starting to take notice of them. :)

And for the record, Amy Winehouse is talented IMO, cause she does have a great voice, and she was half-decent live when I saw her supporting the Arctic Monkeys, it's just that all the personal stuff's eclipsed her musical output lately. :/

im sorry but winewarehouse is not talented. i dont think she has a great voice at all. i dont think she deserves that many awards, and thats not even considering how she shouldnt even be nominated because of all the junk thats going on with her, she couldnt even be there!...yes maybe she did deserve the award more than paramore, but not all 5 she didnt, shes not good, and nobody should look up to her

CAN YOU HEAR MEEEEEEE?!

Just testing.

ok so they lost out to AMY WINEHOUSE im sorry but she is a f*ucked up druggie and paramore should really have won she has NO TALENT and from these comments i can see im not the only one who thinks that =)

she has one catchy song rehab but even that is crap she cannot sing and shouldnt have even been nominated

/rant over

i'm really not suprised she won

she was the biggest name in there

at least paramore were nominated

thats huge

and it's not like thats it

they have the rest of their careers to get awards and whatever

plus we all love their music, they know that, it's not like they need some piece of metal to confirm that

and amy winehouse does have an incredible voice but as meg said, the grammys reflect musical achievement not her messed up personal life

:)

I swear some people on these boards just don't read. If you want to talk bollocks about Winehouse, just leave it out of this thread, go rant somewhere else. This is about Paramore, the Grammys and musical achievement, not how you "h8 amy winehaws she iz so ghey takin all dese drugs n ev she haz no talent lolzz". Thankyou!

• Like 1

I swear some people on these boards just don't read. If you want to talk bollocks about Winehouse, just leave it out of this thread, go rant somewhere else. This is about Paramore, the Grammys and musical achievement, not how you "h8 amy winehaws she iz so ghey takin all dese drugs n ev she haz no talent lolzz". Thankyou!

BUT IT IS TRU SHE IZ A JUNKI.

i think selling out every single night on a uk tour says more than any grammy. im sure paramore are just grateful to have been nominated and to experience everything and theyre probably desperate to get back onto the uk tour and have a blast.

From the pf.com main page:-

Note: Paramore not winning doesn't make them any less talented or deserving. Please don't trash talk Amy Winehouse in the comments. You don't have to like her or the choices she's made. The girl has a drug addiction and she's getting help for it, that's no reason to make fun of anyone.

i'm gutted paramore didn't win but i'm sure they will win a grammy one day.

hayley looked amazing last night but they all looked really good too.

so, pmore didn't win. my day would probably been better if they did but that's alright. i hate amy too but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserved that grammy. like people said earlier she came from much farther and loads of people say she's talented. so, lets all stop and just be happy cause paramore was nominated, cause don't many bands get nominated after just being 3/4 years in the business. and i know paramore themselves won't be that much dissapointed cause they know they're awesomely lucky. and maybe someday it'll be there day. so, lets now all be happy...and show our love to them again :D

btw, they all looked amazing. see trough dress or not, i think she looks great in it. and her hair is whoa! and the guys all look so manly haha

It sucks Paramore didn't win, but as I said before: In the future they will. I'm also not hating on Amy's genre of music, I listen to everything, even Amy Winehouse, but she is not as talented as some of the many many new artists they could have thrown up there. As far as drugs go: We all know they are bad so nobody (especially celebs) get sympathy for me by using them. Amy writes lyrics, but doesnt create her music? Yet Paramore did not get the award, or Feist......that is crap.

Okay, to be 100% honest, I like Amy Winehouse's music. She doesn't do the best things as far as getting drunk, or being high, but her music is amazing in my opinion.

However; Paramore totally deserved the award. I knew they wouldn't win because, I mean, cmon. It's Amy Winehouse we're talking about. We ALL secretly knew she'd win, and so it didn't come as much of a surprise AT ALL.

I'm glad they were nominated, and theres always a next time.

Btw, THEY ALL LOOKED FLIPPING HOT!

i still dont think it's see through, cuz i

was looking at it during their interview on E,

and it just didnt look like it.

[btw, did anyone notice paramore were holding

hands with each other during the announcement of the nominations?

i thought it was cute. =)

guess they were pretty hopeful.]