REMINDER - GRAMMYS ON TONGIHT

avrilj92

ahah you apologize but sarcastically. Man thats funny, you're so original well guess what (oh yeah its a one republic quote) Its too late to apologize, its too late. :) im lame i know but it had to be done

1. i didnt say you said that, i was just making a point saying you can say do whatever you like, insult me, threaten me, whatever. It doesn't matter

2. I wasn't wrong by saying sped, smart ass. reread what i typed earlier. I said it because you called me stupid are you with me so far? The generalized public of america thinks people in sped are stupid,I don't but it was easier saying that then going into detail about it.so when i made the comment that someone should put me in sped it was because of that. Yeah kids may have disabilities and thats why they can't make the grades but you and i both agree they can't make the grades, It doesn't matter why, they just can't. Im not making fun of anyone thats just the way it is. Sometimes parents find out about the disabilities because of their grades and then they get put in sped.

3. You are being high and mighty because all you try to do is point out what im wrong on(which isn't anything)and then put me down(which is why i started putting you down) and the only reason you're so distraught over the sped comment is because for some reason you think i was making fun of your cousin and other kids who are in sped and i wasn't. In fact im willing to bet that if you're cousin didn't have that disability you wouldn't have said a damn thing.

4. i do think before i speak, thats why it takes me long for a reply.

5.everyone gets made fun of, as im sure you know by my name im overweight I embraced it and though im trying to lose weight when people make fun of me i join in because it doesn't bother me one bit. I understand kids with disabilities can't change that they have them but i never made fun of anyone with a disability so you're point is irrelevant. I think you've just misinterpreted my words but if you wanna keep arguing then lets. Ask the people on the jew forums, i can argue for a while.

It wasn't sarcastic, you said you thought best new artist was for a new artist and so you just didn't know what the grammys specifications for that were and whatever, a lot of people don't. But you win, I'm over it.

^^ yeah, it was on at about 9.20

i remember because i forgot they were on and i was in the bath haha. so i ran into my room and turned on the TV and the woman was all 'and the award for best new artist goes to'... i was like PHEW lol.

paramore got a big cheer though when they said their name :D

auw man. i must have just missed it. gutting.

yeah, i seen a clip of it online anyways :D so it's not that bad. i just sort of wanted to see them on telly, haha.

big miley presented didn't she? she totally SHOUTED their name. must be cause she's a fan and alla that. i'm glad they got a big cheer.

auw man. i must have just missed it. gutting.

yeah, i seen a clip of it online anyways :D so it's not that bad. i just sort of wanted to see them on telly, haha.

big miley presented didn't she? she totally SHOUTED their name. must be cause she's a fan and alla that. i'm glad they got a big cheer.

lol yeah.

and i think its cuz she's friends with the band.

It wasn't sarcastic, you said you thought best new artist was for a new artist and so you just didn't know what the grammys specifications for that were and whatever, a lot of people don't. But you win, I'm over it.

my fault on that one, i thought you were still talking about the sped thing, and yeah this whole thing is pretty stupid, lets just apologize and be done, i was all fired up about the grammys (not just about paramore losing but pretty much all of it) and im sorry, i was being a dick

my fault on that one, i thought you were still talking about the sped thing, and yeah this whole thing is pretty stupid, lets just apologize and be done, i was all fired up about the grammys (not just about paramore losing but pretty much all of it) and im sorry, i was being a dick

It's cool I was just pissed about everybody bitching about them not winning. And the sped thing always fires me up so sorry about my little rant on that, it's a personal thing and I gotta learn to control it.

It's cool I was just pissed about everybody bitching about them not winning. And the sped thing always fires me up so sorry about my little rant on that, it's a personal thing and I gotta learn to control it.

i feel bad about the sped thing, i never meant to offend anyone its just something popped into my head and i didn't think before i said it. i guess i should take my own advice. But im glad we're over this. i wanna get back to enjoying the forums

OMFG i missed it!!!!

does anybody have a link where i can watch it or something?

i am really really bummed now!!! :crybad:

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

YouTube is your friend.

Go look like on page 14 or something? there are 3 links.

Yup, Kailey posted them, here you go:

Videos :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhHiETWIT_Y

Haha, I've let her sympathy act get to me?

Thats probably one of the most patronizing things someone has ever said to me. Amy Winehouse gets this "bad" label tagged on her for doing drugs, but tell me, was Kurt Cobain a bad person? Was he not phenomenally talented and amazing at what he did? Amy Winehouse is a huge talent, and I'm saying this without even being really into her music. She has a brilliant voice and makes music thats different from alot of the stereotypical, pointless crap clogging up the industry. The Grammys are not a recognition of people's personal lives, they're a recognition of music, and although Paramore make amazing music (music that deserves to be recognised with awards like this), so does Amy Winehouse. End.

Hey i know Kurt was an idiot for taking drugs, :D

I'm just saying, he didn't use his situation for sympathy like Amy did.

I realise the Grammys aren't a recognition of people's personal lives but Amy Winehouse has made it part of her 'public life'.

I'm not trying to offend you in any way, I'm just stating my opinion.

And if anyone feels offended by my opinions then I'm Sorry.

I'm not bitching because Paramore didn't win a Grammy.

And to be honest, since when are the Grammy's so special?

They are nothing but a shitty trophy.

Never are they given to people deserving of it.

I'm not criticizing Amy Winehouse because Paramore didn't win.

I am because of my general dislike for her and ALL she has done.

I fail to see her talent, I fail to see why people feel so sorry for her.

I mean honestly.

She has a drug problem, so does 3540825443578924375 other people in the world.

Except she is wealthy enough to be taken care of.

There are hundreds of bands/artists who deserve to be even nominated for the Grammy's.

IMO

Grammys = OVERRATED!

And tbh, the only reason I wanted to watch the Grammies was because I wanted to see Paramore and how they looked.

i don't think the grammy's are over-rated. its nice for great albums/artists to get recognized for their work. i do however find it boring when only one or two artists i listen to get nominated. same thing with performances. the only ones i can remember actually liking/looking forward to were the tribute to joe strummer and eminem and elton john.