REMINDER - GRAMMYS ON TONGIHT

avrilj92

I have too many mixed feelings about this...On one end, I know I have to be the bigger person and except the fact that Amy Winehouse won but another part of me just wants to scream at the top of my lungs. I respect Amy as a musician but at the same time, I can't stand her. If that makes any sense?

I have too many mixed feelings about this...On one end, I know I have to be the bigger person and except the fact that Amy Winehouse won but another part of me just wants to scream at the top of my lungs. I respect Amy as a musician but at the same time, I can't stand her. If that makes any sense?

It does. As a person, I feel no sympathy for Amy on her actions and her life. As a musician, I respect her as an artist who attempted to do something different. I don't think she's very original. Everyone credits her for 'reviving' the jazz style in pop music when she's, oh, about a year late (The Roots, OutKast, Christina Aguilera).

I knew Paramore wasn't going to win, and I accepted that. I took it as a sign that this is not the last we will see of Paramore. They have bigger and better things on the way for them.

this is a random question (i do have a justifed reason for asking though heh), but does anyone know who hayleys dress was by?

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/powersearch/slideshow?slideshowId=ps_design_house65styletrend10RUNWAY&iphoto=44&origIphoto=35&designer=design_house65&event=&trend=trend10