REMINDER - GRAMMYS ON TONGIHT

avrilj92

well i just saw E interviewing paramore and after seeing all their grammy interviews, it makes me smile how paramore gets easily starstruck at the grammy's, from aretha franklin to pink. it just shows how down to earth they are.

[btw her hair is soo much brighter on tv than it is on the pictures.

its so crazy, but i love it. =)]

how, i just dont get it, amy winehouse is terrible imo, when i found out they lost to her i was so pissed! anyone else in that category could've one and i wouldnt have been mad i woulda said at least they were nominated and thats good but when amy winehouse won it became something different, i hate her with such a passion

Exactly, it's YOUR OPINION. I bolded you making my point for me.

You guys really don't understand at all, you've just got your panties in a twist over paramore. Amy Winehouse had the biggest year of all those artists, her ass is EVERYWHERE. Everybody knows who she is, she's all over mags, she's all over the radio, etc. Therefore, this was her first huge year as an artist and seeing how best new artist is an award for somebody's first big year on the scene, I'd say that she fit that quite well.

How stupid are you? Best new artist isn't for brand new artists (OBVIOUSLY IF PARAMORE WAS NOMINATED) it's for an artists FIRST BIG YEAR.

excuse me for thinking new artist meant new artist i mean who in their right mind would think that? and paramore is definitely new, two years? come one thats not exactly a long time and if it meant first big year in music why dont they call it the first big year in music award? hmmm?

i didnt know someone whos gets mostly As in school could be stupid if they didnt know something about the grammys, someone should put me in sped

Exactly, it's YOUR OPINION. I bolded you making my point for me.

You guys really don't understand at all, you've just got your panties in a twist over paramore. Amy Winehouse had the biggest year of all those artists, her ass is EVERYWHERE. Everybody knows who she is, she's all over mags, she's all over the radio, etc. Therefore, this was her first huge year as an artist and seeing how best new artist is an award for somebody's first big year on the scene, I'd say that she fit that quite well.

i think people know who she is not only cause of her music but also cause of her personal problems also, and believe me i knew it was my opinion thats why i said it. but lets not argue, i dont wanna argue with someone else but think about it, we're all pretty much biased because we all love paramore so of course you're gonna see people get mad

excuse me for thinking new artist meant new artist i mean who in their right mind would think that? and paramore is definitely new, two years? come one thats not exactly a long time and if it meant first big year in music why dont they call it the first big year in music award? hmmm?

i didnt know someone whos gets mostly As in school could be stupid if they didnt know something about the grammys, someone should put me in sped

If it was meant to be an artist that just came into music in 2007 then paramore WOULD have been around too long, which is the point I'm trying to make. Somebody who assumes is stupid, it doesn't matter if your book smart. Yay you get A's in hs good for you, that's all memorization bb. Also you brought up speds therefore you=stupid. I have a cousin with Asperger's so shit talk 'em some more buddy, you obviously know nothing about special education students. Also, special education refers to gifted and talented as well so once again you look like an ass. If you don't know what you're talking about just say so, don't go trying to be all high and mighty.

If it was meant to be an artist that just came into music in 2007 then paramore WOULD have been around too long, which is the point I'm trying to make. Somebody who assumes is stupid, it doesn't matter if your book smart. Yay you get A's in hs good for you, that's all memorization bb. Also you brought up speds therefore you=stupid. I have a cousin with Asperger's so shit talk 'em some more buddy, you obviously know nothing about special education students. Also, special education refers to gifted and talented as well so once again you look like an ass. If you don't know what you're talking about just say so, don't go trying to be all high and mighty.

go ahead and call me an ass, call me whatever you want, tell me you wanna fight me, i don't care because no matter what you say you cannot do anything to me so have fun doing that. And just pointing out that i do know that special ed also applies to gifted etc... but i considering the context i figured you could've figured out that i meant kids who can't make the grades. So maybe you should look before you leap and by that if you can't figure that one out either don't call me stupid if you can't use basic context clues. "you=stupid" now biatch! (oh no i used a fake word am i stupid for that one? god i hope not.) And i never "shit talked" anyone i was just referring to kids in sped because i was trying to make a point, the generalized public think kids in sped are stupid, would you rather me say retard classes? Think before you talk,don't try to be a smart ass or high and mighty because in reality you're just a hypocrite

and you may not be trying to be a bitch but you pissed me off with that one.

Woah, woah. This is a Paramore forum! Feel the love, guys! Not the hate!

Personally, Amy Winehouse did have the biggest year so yes it's quite obvious why she received it.

It's a great enough acheivement that they were nominated, you know?

I love the Pussycat Dolls just as much. They, like Paramore, were only nominated for one thing (Best Vocals in a Duo/Group for the song "Stickwitu") and they didn't win. I was glad that they were nominated.

There was no hate on the forum that I (still) go on about who shouldn't have won and why e.t.c

Yeah, of course as huge Paramore fans we all feel that it would be so much greater that they won...but they didn't, so let's leave it at that, eh? There are other award ceremonies that they can win and I'm sure they'll have a handful of trophies this year, be it small or big.

go ahead and call me an ass, call me whatever you want, tell me you wanna fight me, i don't care because no matter what you say you cannot do anything to me so have fun doing that. And just pointing out that i do know that special ed also applies to gifted etc... but i considering the context i figured you could've figured out that i meant kids who can't make the grades. So maybe you should look before you leap and by that if you can't figure that one out either don't call me stupid if you can't use basic context clues. "you=stupid" now biatch! (oh no i used a fake word am i stupid for that one? god i hope not.) And i never "shit talked" anyone i was just referring to kids in sped because i was trying to make a point, the generalized public think kids in sped are stupid, would you rather me say retard classes? Think before you talk,don't try to be a smart ass or high and mighty because in reality you're just a hypocrite

and you may not be trying to be a bitch but you pissed me off with that one.

Haha when did I say I was going to fight you? Yeah I figured what you meant by "sped" and was pointing out the fact that you are wrong, and you still are because it's not about them making the grades. If they ARE in special education because they don't "make the grades" that's because they have a disability in some form. You are the one that needs to think before you speak. I'm not being high and mighty, the things you are saying (like bringing up "sped kids") are WRONG. Have you ever been made fun of, for anything? Was it something you have absolutely no bearing over, such as the way you look? Now imagine if you were a disabled kid and you got made fun of EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE FOR IT just because people don't understand you. If you're going to try and support yourself in an argument, at least do it so that you're not bringing stuff like that up.

EDIT: I apologize for the stupid comment because you didn't understand what you were commenting on.

VIDEOS :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhHiETWIT_Y

And there's a ton of pictures here at Buzznet for those of you who can't see the ones at Paramore.org

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/paramore/photos/recent/

They look sooo amazing. :D

I saw them walk behind when another person was being interviewed. I saw Hayley's hair and started screaming. Ahahahaha.

VIDEOS :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhHiETWIT_Y

And there's a ton of pictures here at Buzznet for those of you who can't see the ones at Paramore.org

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/paramore/photos/recent/

They look sooo amazing. :D

I saw them walk behind when another person was being interviewed. I saw Hayley's hair and started screaming. Ahahahaha.

Whoa! They were taken from paramore.org! =o

Haha when did I say I was going to fight you? Yeah I figured what you meant by "sped" and was pointing out the fact that you are wrong, and you still are because it's not about them making the grades. If they ARE in special education because they don't "make the grades" that's because they have a disability in some form. You are the one that needs to think before you speak. I'm not being high and mighty, the things you are saying (like bringing up "sped kids") are WRONG. Have you ever been made fun of, for anything? Was it something you have absolutely no bearing over, such as the way you look? Now imagine if you were a disabled kid and you got made fun of EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE FOR IT just because people don't understand you. If you're going to try and support yourself in an argument, at least do it so that you're not bringing stuff like that up.

EDIT: I apologize for the stupid comment because you didn't understand what you were commenting on.

ahah you apologize but sarcastically. Man thats funny, you're so original well guess what (oh yeah its a one republic quote) Its too late to apologize, its too late. :) im lame i know but it had to be done

1. i didnt say you said that, i was just making a point saying you can say do whatever you like, insult me, threaten me, whatever. It doesn't matter

2. I wasn't wrong by saying sped, smart ass. reread what i typed earlier. I said it because you called me stupid are you with me so far? The generalized public of america thinks people in sped are stupid,I don't but it was easier saying that then going into detail about it.so when i made the comment that someone should put me in sped it was because of that. Yeah kids may have disabilities and thats why they can't make the grades but you and i both agree they can't make the grades, It doesn't matter why, they just can't. Im not making fun of anyone thats just the way it is. Sometimes parents find out about the disabilities because of their grades and then they get put in sped.

3. You are being high and mighty because all you try to do is point out what im wrong on(which isn't anything)and then put me down(which is why i started putting you down) and the only reason you're so distraught over the sped comment is because for some reason you think i was making fun of your cousin and other kids who are in sped and i wasn't. In fact im willing to bet that if you're cousin didn't have that disability you wouldn't have said a damn thing.

4. i do think before i speak, thats why it takes me long for a reply.

5.everyone gets made fun of, as im sure you know by my name im overweight I embraced it and though im trying to lose weight when people make fun of me i join in because it doesn't bother me one bit. I understand kids with disabilities can't change that they have them but i never made fun of anyone with a disability so you're point is irrelevant. I think you've just misinterpreted my words but if you wanna keep arguing then lets. Ask the people on the jew forums, i can argue for a while.

• Like 1