"paramore vs. hillary clinton?" (new mtv article)

whoa!

yea i agree, but when it comes to an election as heated as this, anything little thing can absolutely boil over.

when you look at the age-group Paramore has a hold on (24 and younger), many of these people have not developed a political opinion yet, and having a role model say that a politician is crazy with out giving a basis is wrong. Granted, i dont think he meant to come off as a jerk or as uninformed, but now he has learned his lesson to keep away from politics, and if he is to give an opinion to back it up with facts...like he could've said "yea she's crazy, her healthcare plan is impossible" or something like that and it wouldnt have caused such chaos

i love him and everything, im sorry it had to go down this way, i mean did anyone see the chaos on the community that night? it was crazy

but for now...lesson learned...hayley isnt the only one under the microscope its all of them.

yes! right you are!!! :D

from hiphop-elemants.com:-

Paramore guitarist Josh Farro has vowed to avoid commenting on U.S. politics - after branding presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton "crazy."

The 20-year-old rocker insists his opinion of the Democrat candidate unveiled during a webchat with fans last week - was harmless, but will now refrain from getting involved in political debates.

He tells MTV.com, "(Bassist) Jeremy (Davis) and I were on a message board, and kids were just asking us continually, ‘What do you think about Hillary Clinton?’ and I just felt like saying, ‘She’s crazy.’

"Because we’re not a political band at all, like, we try and separate ourselves from that because it gets too… I didn’t mean anything by it, and now I’ve learned to keep my mouth shut about that stuff. Stay out of politics."

this whole thing saddens me in a way. i love the boys and hayley and i feel they can say whatever they want (to an extent). i guess the hxc fans like us knew he was kidding because we know they arent into politics and they like to joke around. so i can see how other people that dont really know that side of paramore could take it the wrong way, but i still think MTV?? took it way to far