"paramore vs. hillary clinton?" (new mtv article)

whoa!

^^all he said was "shes crazy"

he didnt mean anything by it.

besides, he and the rest of the band

has made it clear already that they arent

a political band.

im guessing you'll be voting for hillary.

is it just me or is anyone else upset over this. this was the part i was not looking foward to about them getting popular. (dont take it wrong and say im being selfish..blah, blah, blah) but now its like they are constantly under a microscope and everyones taking what they say so literally and to the heart. ugh i just hope not to much of this starts happening and gets to them. idk it just ticks me off. im afraid they're gonna start thinking they cant have a say for what they believe. i just hope they dont change who they are for the media, not like as people..just like what they say. (i can feel some people are going to get pissed at me about this post, but please dont..just try to understand where im coming from)

dude i dont think anyone could have said that better. i have to agree with you, Taylor. i think paramore just needs some space to breathe and take a few deep breaths. And there is def. the pressure of just having a microphone in your face with not being able to take the time and think about what you want to say and when its out its out.

^^all he said was "shes crazy"

he didnt mean anything by it.

besides, he and the rest of the band

has made it clear already that they arent

a political band.

im guessing you'll be voting for hillary.

actually i voted for Richardson :( (i'm from New Hampshire)

it just rubbed me the wrong way since he didn't give any political reason or any reason at all.

actually i voted for Richardson :( (i'm from New Hampshire)

yeass!!!! i love richardson too bad he was a jerk and decided to stap the clintons in the back so if Hillary gets the nom he wont get VP now

i think billary is crazy too

haha i love that word...i think he needs to slow down he's screwing her over

obama > clinton > mccain

same for me...as long as its a democrat, im happy, but in all honesty, McCain is an American hero, and better him than any other Republican

just as long as it isn't mccain.

If Josh thinks Hillary is crazy, that's Josh's opinion.

You've your own opinion, right? Then let Josh have his own.

yea but he should have a basis for the opinion.

is it just me or is anyone else upset over this. this was the part i was not looking foward to about them getting popular. (dont take it wrong and say im being selfish..blah, blah, blah) but now its like they are constantly under a microscope and everyones taking what they say so literally and to the heart. ugh i just hope not to much of this starts happening and gets to them. idk it just ticks me off. im afraid they're gonna start thinking they cant have a say for what they believe. i just hope they dont change who they are for the media, not like as people..just like what they say. (i can feel some people are going to get pissed at me about this post, but please dont..just try to understand where im coming from)

yea i agree, but when it comes to an election as heated as this, anything little thing can absolutely boil over.

when you look at the age-group Paramore has a hold on (24 and younger), many of these people have not developed a political opinion yet, and having a role model say that a politician is crazy with out giving a basis is wrong. Granted, i dont think he meant to come off as a jerk or as uninformed, but now he has learned his lesson to keep away from politics, and if he is to give an opinion to back it up with facts...like he could've said "yea she's crazy, her healthcare plan is impossible" or something like that and it wouldnt have caused such chaos

i love him and everything, im sorry it had to go down this way, i mean did anyone see the chaos on the community that night? it was crazy

but for now...lesson learned...hayley isnt the only one under the microscope its all of them.

yes i comepletely agree with everything you said.

now its obvious that even the tiniest comment

can get them in trouble. even if it was just a joke.

and also about the part where you said they shouldnt change

who they are just for the media....they're people too and they have

their own opinion. let them say what they want to say without people

constantly critizing them

Well it was wrong of him to say something like that, specially if he knows nothing about politics or had no particular reason for it.

He could have just said "I have no opinion, I'm not into politics, Paramore isn't a political band"

And the whole "we are a team" thing isn't a big deal, that's been going on for like, forever.

Them getting popular isn't such a bad thing, after all it's not like they weren't expecting this to happen, they chose to sign up to MTV and do all those skits and live shows and stuff. Plus, they have a lot more fans now, including myself, and they're getting richer as they're selling more records.

After all, RIOT! did go Gold. I was hoping it would go platinum, they should have sold at least a million in my opinion :P They're a great band. :D