Jimmy Eat World/Paramore Tour Dates

Komomaan

Zach Lind (drummer of JEW) posted this on their boards:

Hola,

As you can see, this tour is definitely focused on smaller towns. That's great for some and not great for others. All we can offer is that for those of you in bigger markets......ROAD TRIP!!

A few bits of info that may influence your ticket buying decision either way are that we will be closing all the shows and our set time will be 75 minutes.

Hope to see you all there!

How can you say Jimmy Eat World isn't good if you've never listened to them? Whenever I go to concerts, if there's bands there that I don't know, I try to download some of their best songs so I won't be completely lost.

Check out these songs by JEW....

"Sweetness"

"Futures"

"Pain"

"23"

"Work"

Those are my favorites

How can you say Jimmy Eat World isn't good if you've never listened to them? Whenever I go to concerts, if there's bands there that I don't know, I try to download some of their best songs so I won't be completely lost.

The person only said that they were leaving after Paramore. I don't see the harm in that. At no point did they say Jimmy Eat World aren't good, just that they weren't a fan. I'm not a fan, and I will be leaving after Paramore. But for the JEW fans, that's awesome that they're touring together :D No one has to stay for both.

:)

So. Definitely going to the Orem one. :hyper::hyper: