The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

I wish I didn't get Never Again stuck in my head whenever I looked at Kelcey's sig.

I should probably change it since I've had this sig for six months or so.

That sucks, as soon as I'm done with college I'm heading to either Canada or Maine, depends on job availability.

(to liley_1)

I should start quoting people.

I don't know where I'm moving yet. After I get my associates degree from here I'm transferring downstate (most likely CMU cause despite being a party school they actually have a good psych program). Hopefully by the time I get my master's degree all this economic shit will be done and over with.

No, actually you don't.

You don't know a thing about how I feel.

You've only been a fan of Paramore since December and posted saying you doubt your love for the music.

The second Lyn-z came onstage November 11th 2007 I just fell in love; just in that sense.

She was a phenonemal performer, she just put her all into it and didn't gave a shit what anyone thought.

I read up things about her now and in the past and I feel I can relate to her a lot.

When I'm having one of those days where I can't bear to live, I think of her and how she made it.

She gotta outta her shitty town and made something of her life when she had no one to confide in or anything.

So yeah, I really don't know how you can judge my love of this woman, she pretty much keeps me going.

I didn't know I was posting dark posts

I may just be interpreting them wrong, but some of your older posts around when I first joined where you were talking about how depressed you were came off that way to me then combined with the "she's the main reason I'm getting up in the morning" just felt wierd.

Again, I'm stupid, so feel free to ignore me.

Not saying that I have a problem with it, it just struck me that way. You seem like an alright person though.

I may just be interpreting them wrong, but some of your older posts around when I first joined where you were talking about how depressed you were came off that way to me then combined with the "she's the main reason I'm getting up in the morning" just felt wierd.

Again, I'm stupid, so feel free to ignore me.

I wish my past didn't exist.