Hayley fined by fashion police

Ms. Whirly

^ agreed.

who the hell are fashion police to judge people's style?! If anyone feels it different it doesn't mean that it's wrong. I know I've already said something similar, but who care ;] I'm so annoyed about them

i hate how people judge you if you're different! it aint fair! just becuz Hayley dont dress like everybody else dont mean she dresses terribly! dang! them so called "fashion police" need to shut up!

haha sorry, i got all fired up about that ^ :P

Okay, I just feel the need to express this...

The problem is that these "fashion" police criticise based on their OWN style or the trends that models wear. Newsflash: majority of people do NOT like the "popular" styles and trends. In fact, they are judging us normal people by what models wear!!! Most model clothes arent even normal enough to be worn in public...Its called "Runway Wardrobe". I can't believe they'd judge us by the cirque-du-soleil stuff models wear, but they do. So they're saying that someone created a fashion crime...how dare they? I mean, really. Fashion is subjective, just like morals. Who are we (or THEY) to judge? Seriously.

Okay,enough said.

• Like 2

Okay, I just feel the need to express this...

The problem is that these "fashion" police criticise based on their OWN style or the trends that models wear. Newsflash: majority of people do NOT like the "popular" styles and trends. In fact, they are judging us normal people by what models wear!!! Most model clothes arent even normal enough to be worn in public...Its called "Runway Wardrobe". I can't believe they'd judge us by the cirque-du-soleil stuff models wear, but they do. So they're saying that someone created a fashion crime...how dare they? I mean, really. Fashion is subjective, just like morals. Who are we (or THEY) to judge? Seriously.

Okay,enough said.

amen :)