Hayley fined by fashion police

Ms. Whirly

I dont get the whole fashion police thing. I dont see how those ppl think they have the right to judge what ppl where. I like that Hayley is different. I loved her grammy outfit, and personally I would wear it myself. And at least Hayley doesnt dress like a whore, like most celebs nowadays. I love her fashion. Forgive me if Im over reacting, but Im just so sick of the stereotype that all girls/women have to be slutty bobbleheads to make it anywhere in life.

I dont get the whole fashion police thing. I dont see how those ppl think they have the right to judge what ppl where. I like that Hayley is different. I loved her grammy outfit, and personally I would wear it myself. And at least Hayley doesnt dress like a whore, like most celebs nowadays. I love her fashion. Forgive me if Im over reacting, but Im just so sick of the stereotype that all girls/women have to be slutty bobbleheads to make it anywhere in life.

slutty bobbleheads...love it, LOL. :rotfl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well I think socks with heels is a fashion don't but she's forgiven because her skirt was longer than Hannah Montana's who's only 15... Yack.

meh...15 year olds shouldn't wear little skirts...and Hayley is modest enough. Hay is actually very modest, almost always covers her legs and wears t-shirts most of the time. and the dress wasn't see-throguh, so i didn't mind.