Hayley fined by fashion police

Ms. Whirly

I kinda agre that high heels and socks aren't a good combo, but at least Hayley doesn't follow the crowd like most people. She has a unique sense of style and I respect her for that. :)

I really have to agree with that whole high heels and sock part, Hayley does have her own trend going on, and its awesome =D<3

• 2 months later...
To each their own. One lady's fashion sense is another lady's dislike. Who is to "fine" people for what they wear?

The whole E! Fashion police is just a bit of fun though and is all "tongue in cheek" and in the same week they had her on the D10 and said she looked good :rotfl:

Personally I think she looked like a drag queen she looked too made up and uncomfortable.

umm..i thought Hayley looked awesome.

wow those people over at E! have awesome jobs you know. putting down people who AREN'T wearing skimpy stuff. woohoo. :roll:

if Hayley would have been wearing a short skirt and a see through shirt, they would have loved it. simply because it's what everybody else [almost] wears anymore.

but not our Hayley.

screw the fashion police...Hayley could have worn a ketchup costume to the grammy's and looked wayy better than the other people there.

she's just that cute.

wow those people over at E! have awesome jobs you know. putting down people who AREN'T wearing skimpy stuff. woohoo. :roll:

if Hayley would have been wearing a short skirt and a see through shirt, they would have loved it. simply because it's what everybody else [almost] wears anymore.

but not our Hayley.

screw the fashion police...Hayley could have worn a ketchup costume to the grammy's and looked wayy better than the other people there.

she's just that cute.

ketchup costume hehe

lol and i totally agree with you

that would have been very awesome of Hayley. i think i'd love her even more...im not sure if thats possible tho. ketchup costume at the grammy's! what a picture..what a picture.

i wonder what E! would say about that one...

it would go down in E! history

• 3 weeks later...

but not our Hayley.

she's just that cute.

:rotfl: she totally should've worn a ketchup costume. that would've made me so happy.

anyway, I thought she looked cute! The socks thing was a bit much, but Hayley always looks amazing, so it didn't matter much.

And her hair. :hyper: