Download 08 ????????????

Emergency_999

The one thing i have to say is that Download is a metal festival yet they're letting new music in. Just the same as Reading Festival which has always been known to all us coolies in Reading as "Reading ROCK Festival" yet we get so many different genres now. It shows just how much music is changing these days. But i say there's a good chance Paramore will play i mean HMV put their cd's in the metal section! lol

mm, i really wanna know what festivals paramore are gonna play over here this year - i know i'm allowed to go to one 'cause im sixteen this summer, but so far none of the line ups confirmed are appealing overly too me.

there is GIAN, but thats like six weeks before my birthday and its during my exams.

also (unless i go for TITP, 'cause i'll have my sister) i'll need to round up a couple people to go with to any of them. gr.

Well...... Download 08 here i come, i went to download last year and it was my first time and yeh i am 14 but it was AMAZING! i loved every minute of it, the bands that have made we wanna go this year is:

Judas Priest

Motorhead

Jimmy Eat World!

Coheed and Cambria

Alter Bridge

Disturbed

Children Of Bodom

Jonathan Davies

Rise Against

Job For A Cowboy

Not to fussed on the headliners this year but PARAMORE better be THERE!

I've been going to Download Fest Since 04 missed last year due to exams bit it is not a Metal festival even the organiser said its not a metal festival and I think Paramore may possibly play this year again, I hope they do would be awesome and I do think they could play the Main Stage same day as The Offspring and JEW although I would prefer to see them in the tent but contray to popular belief I don't think they'd get bottled I know a lot of people who listen to metal and a lot of them also like Paramore even if it's only the odd song, so yeh I think they'd go down well and Hope they do play because im going lol :P

I've been going to Download Fest Since 04 missed last year due to exams bit it is not a Metal festival even the organiser said its not a metal festival and I think Paramore may possibly play this year again, I hope they do would be awesome and I do think they could play the Main Stage same day as The Offspring and JEW although I would prefer to see them in the tent but contray to popular belief I don't think they'd get bottled I know a lot of people who listen to metal and a lot of them also like Paramore even if it's only the odd song, so yeh I think they'd go down well and Hope they do play because im going lol :P

thats what ive been trying to say. download IS NOT a metal fest. however, i disagree. If paramore or JEW play mainstage< theres a pretty goo chance of bottles

2ND STAGE WOULD BE BETTER (IM TYPING WEIRD COS MY PC IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKED UP. I JUST GOT A SYSTOM FAIL MESSAGE)