Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

From paramore.nett.gif:

February 20, 2008

Paramore have been forced to postpone the remaining dates of their current sold-out European tour for personal reasons which require their attention at home. The band regrets letting its fans down by not making it to the below six cities, and hope to come back soon.

Feb 21 Paris, La Trabendo FR

Feb 23 Hamburg, Grunspan DE

Feb 24 Berlin, Lido DE

Feb 26 Portsmouth, Guildhall UK

Feb 27 Nottingham, Rock City UK

Feb 28 Glasgow, Academy UK

Support act New Found Glory will still be performing in Paris on the 21st.

Please keep checking paramore.net for further information on the re-scheduling of these dates.

Here's offering my personal prayers and best wishes to the band and my hope that everything is ok.

from paramore.net...

Paramore have been forced to postpone the remaining dates of their current sold-out European tour for personal reasons which require their attention at home. The band regrets letting its fans down by not making it to the below six cities, and hope to come back soon.

Feb 21 Paris, La Trabendo FR

Feb 23 Hamburg, Grunspan DE

Feb 24 Berlin, Lido DE

Feb 26 Portsmouth, Guildhall UK

Feb 27 Nottingham, Rock City UK

Feb 28 Glasgow, Academy UK

Support act New Found Glory will still be performing in Paris on the 21st.

Please keep checking paramore.net for further information on the re-scheduling of these dates.

---

tear btw :(

this 'personal reasons' thing is kind of worrying though. i hope they are alright.

Sorry to all the people who were going to one of those shows. I'm sure they're bummed about having to cancel.

That whole 'personal reasons at home' thing worries me. I hope everything's alright. *hugs Paramore*

yeah how about support the band and shut up and wait before you start saying things.?

Seriously, don't be a dick. If you actually looked and read the article in the link I posted you will see that I was unaware of the "personal issues" behind the cancellation at the time I posted this thread.

Edit: I now see the two threads have been merged.

Seriously, don't be a dick. If you actually looked and read the article in the link I posted you will see that I was unaware of the "personal issues" behind the cancellation at the time I posted this thread.

yeah so ? still not my mistake that you dont read it all .......and if i want to be a dick i will be 1 and trust me you will know it if i really would act like it this is just the way i think about people who talk that way cant help it and i really wont change it

Stop. When Gib posted, he had only read what was posted on punktastic which just said "Paramore have pulled out of the remaining UK shows".

It's totally fine to be mad about this and still worried about the band. I would be pissed off too.

yeah so ? still not my mistake that you dont read it all .......and if i want to be a dick i will be 1 and trust me you will know it if i really would act like it this is just the way i think about people who talk that way cant help it and i really wont change it

Right I really don't have time to waste talking to you but I will just clear this up as there seems to be some sought language barrier. If you read the source (the article I posted) which informed me of the cancellation you will see that it didn't mention it was because of personal reasons. So when I posted I was oblivious to any reasons behind the cancellations and was looking for the reason.