Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

omg thats in pure may aswell

hahah

wtf is it with that month man, going to be HECTIC.

thankfully i havent bought my tickets yet!

youd be so gutted at missing the plain white t's tho man ;) cant do this.

aye ano. it'd have been so much simpler if the gig was just.. on thursday.

you'll be gutted about the t's cause you won't be able to do THE POINT. ahahah.

the ca just phoned me they didnt know nothing about the 28th gig:S

oh well...

what's the ca? hmm. where did this 28th thing even come from anyway? i only read it on punktastic (piece of shit) but they didn't mention where they got their info from.

28th may? that would be exactly a year since they were last up here. nice in a way that is.

thats later than i thought tbh, but in a way its perfect - i have an exam on the 27th then my last on the 4th (which is fucking admin so no more studying for me) :D

imo if its on ticketmaster then id say that was pretty reliable.

hotmail is being a n00b so i cant get onto my emal to see if i have anyting new about it.

EDIT: i dont. huff.

(sorry if this is spamming a bit)

im really confused - the scottish date has disappeared from ticket master, although that does happens a lot.

AND the portsmouth gig has disappeared from there and see tickets too.

cleary something is going on with these dates. shame we're not being told what.

anyone starting to get just a tiny bit irritated? especially with zacs LJ post (for all it was very sweet) with the WOO JIMMY EAT WORLD TOUR.

give us abandoned british sods some info, please.

:(

(sorry if this is spamming a bit)

im really confused - the scottish date has disappeared from ticket master, although that does happens a lot.

AND the portsmouth gig has disappeared from there and see tickets too.

cleary something is going on with these dates. shame we're not being told what.

anyone starting to get just a tiny bit irritated? especially with zacs LJ post (for it it was very sweet) with the WOO JIMMY EAT WORLD TOUR.

give us abandoned british sods some info, please.

:(

aye. i'm irritated.

yeah i agree with you, what also gets me is how theyre all like OMGGG JIMMY EAT WORLD tour as if all their problems have just gone away in a click of a finger.

i mean im really happy for them to get to tour with their favourite band, but come on guys. show some sensitivity man.

Im sorry, you can moan at me all you like but im actually starting to get pissed off now. Thats just about a week since they announced that they were flying home. You'd think by now they would let us know something. Even if they dont have a date, just to say that the gigs will be getting re-rescheduled at some point.

I sympathised for them and totally understood why the gig wasnt going ahead. But why cant they just let us know whats happening. People need to know if they're gonna have to keep their ticket or if its gonna have to be taken back.

Dont start with the "its only £17" or whatever it is, we're not all millionaires and if the gig is cancelled then some of us could be doing with that money.

I love Paramore, and they really are my favourite band but this whole situation is just starting to fucking irritate me.

I'm really so sorry for those that cannot see them...I hope in something better in future..I can't explain well in english but believe me, I'm so sorry:(

I feel lucky to have had them in concert here in Italy 2 weeks ago...

Have a wonderful day...

hugs

Sam

I think we should get there touring company to reschedule it for any time and if they can't make it, we will have a Paramore concert with the best guitarists, drummers and singers etc. we can get from the crowd attending. We could get a good concert together in a couple of weeks. I'm adamant of it! Somebody get them on the phone and book the various cancelled places for any date. The Para-Tribute is coming!! :lol:

Maybe not eh?