Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

OK IM REALLY PISSED OFF NOW. and really concerned for the band at the same time

ive wasted about £60 quid on this alltogether. GRRRRRATHHGHHH

i hope everything turns out ok for the band.

and portsmouth people must be really bummed out because they postponed it first then cancelled. I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

ok this is my personal opinion. DONT KILL ME. i really really dont think it was THAT important for the band to be at the grammys. sure it wouldve been nice, but they were on a tight tour schedule and i dont believe they had the leisure just to decide to go to the grammys. If they did win, why couldnt they just put out one of those video messages,

"hey wer're paramore thanks for the award sorry we cant be there with you tonight" BLAH BLAH BLAH. wouldve made soooo much more sensee!!! buttt yeah all the same. what can we do? not much

Ooooof ! Shit.

Hope things get cleared up and whatnot.

Are they properly cancelled or just postponed ? I've read a few things, it's 50/50 between outright cancelled or just pushed back until a later date when things are dealt with- can anybody clarify ?

I can understand why people are mad about the money, but isn't it more important to worry about the band? No one here wants anything bad to happen to them. Chill out about the money and just hope the band is going to be alright.

And whilst this is true and we all love/worry about the bad, if i'd spent £60 on a gig that got cancelled, i wouldn't be able to eat for a month !

But anyway, can only assume they'll be refunded if it's properly cancelled. So whilst it sucks, i can't imagine all is lost.

it looks as though they're actually cancelled cause that's what it said on the email i got.. and the myspace bulletins posted are titled as 'cancelled shows'.. so.. ya know.

i'm sure they will be back though. yes, it is upsetting (i myself am affected).. but let's just hope that everything is alright with the band and that they are doing ok.

it looks as though they're actually cancelled cause that's what it said on the email i got.. and the myspace bulletins posted are titled as 'cancelled shows'.. so.. ya know.

infact, i think they are being rescheduled cause it says on paramore.net to keep checking back for rescheduled dates? hmm. it's all so confusing.

who cares aslong as it's rescheduled?

hey, guess what, newsflash, they're human. and i don't know about everyone else but i am more concerned about whether everything is alright with the guys rather than having to wait an extra couple of weeks for a gig.

somebody with brains....

OK IM REALLY PISSED OFF NOW. and really concerned for the band at the same time

ive wasted about £60 quid on this alltogether. GRRRRRATHHGHHH

i hope everything turns out ok for the band.

and portsmouth people must be really bummed out because they postponed it first then cancelled. I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

ok this is my personal opinion. DONT KILL ME. i really really dont think it was THAT important for the band to be at the grammys. sure it wouldve been nice, but they were on a tight tour schedule and i dont believe they had the leisure just to decide to go to the grammys. If they did win, why couldnt they just put out one of those video messages,

"hey wer're paramore thanks for the award sorry we cant be there with you tonight" BLAH BLAH BLAH. wouldve made soooo much more sensee!!! buttt yeah all the same. what can we do? not much

I definitely understand the disappointment over them canceling, but if you're in the music industry and you get nominated for a Grammy, you simply do not skip the show - especially when you're up for one of the Big 4 awards.

First of all, it's a huge honor. Second, it's a crazy amount of exposure for them - just being there, being interviewed on the pre-shows...it would have been a very poor career decision to not show up. You're expected to be there, unless you're in rehab in London and can't get a visa.

And I'm sure they really wanted to go - you don't get nominated for a Grammy everyday. They deserved to enjoy the honor and have some fun.

And when they put the original tour schedule together, they didn't know they were going to be nominated for a Grammy. They tried really hard to make it all work and now this has come up.

Just pray for them that everything's ok.

Yes the shows have been postponed/cancelled but zac,josh,hayley jeremy and taylor have their own lives aswell i no people have payed a lot of money to go and see them but with them flying back it must be serious so :

My heart is with paramore at this time who is with me people!!! and like many have said paramore always do their best to reshedule shows!

• Like 1

this sucks for all you european people....i guess even more for the portsmouth dudes...

i guess its a very ambivalent feeling ya'll got goin on....i mean, you're hella pissed cuz you cant see one of your favorite bands....but at the same time you hope everythings ok for them.

it overall just sucks for everyone involved, the band, the fans...everyone.

im pretty sure the band would much rather be playing gigs than dealing with whatever crap they got to deal w/ back home

"personal reasons which require their attention at home" not trying to get in their buisness, just kinda confused. do you think that meant that theres something wrong with someone in their families or do you think something has happend to someone in the band? idk but either way i hope they are all gonna be okay. they are strong people and should be able to get through whatever is going on.