Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

"personal reasons which require their attention at home" not trying to get in their buisness, just kinda confused. do you think that meant that theres something wrong with someone in their families or do you think something has happend to someone in the band? idk but either way i hope they are all gonna be okay. they are strong people and should be able to get through whatever is going on.

well since it says "at home" i'm assuming its not them, its something within their circle of family and friends

"personal reasons which require their attention at home" not trying to get in their buisness, just kinda confused. do you think that meant that theres something wrong with someone in their families or do you think something has happend to someone in the band? idk but either way i hope they are all gonna be okay. they are strong people and should be able to get through whatever is going on.

its probally something quite serious for them to cancel the uk shows again!!

im just thinking of mcr when Frank went home during the uk tour for personal reasons and it was that his grandmother died so idk could be something like that...=\

See to the folk having a go at anyone being annoyed. Just understand we're gutted ok, so dont go having a go if people are annoyed because its been cancelled.

Yes we all care about the band, and we hope everything is ok. But we're allowed to feel really gutted like i am right now, and things get posted in the heat of the moment.

I just hope their all ok. Cause it sounds really serious.

Whats this about June?! Where you getting this from?

So they coming back in June. Is this official or what i thought they would be back in may when they are in the uk for gian..or is it a new tour or the reschedualed shows....but they should on JUNE 18!! my bday :D lol..and without NFG that wil suck as some people bought the tickets to see them aswell....probally b crap support now

and basically they have postponed it cause they are on the verge on breaking up! Well thats what i gathered from their letter....

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/

no matter how much we love the band the money thing is sort of an issue :/

but at the same time im literally pulling my hair out with worry over all 4 of them :(

its not like you can say "oh well i can always just get another £100" which is about what i spent for the gig i was going to go to

but nevertheless i hope that the band resolves whatever problems they have

confuuuused. we wont know until they say.

and yeah guys, dont be mad at people for being gutted about not seeing them next week. we all respect paramores issues, totally - but of coarse we're gonna moan a bit. if this "june riot tour", or any other new dates are confirmed, we'll be happy to have it to look forward to again.

no matter how much we love the band the money thing is sort of an issue :/

but at the same time im literally pulling my hair out with worry over all 4 of them :(

its not like you can say "oh well i can always just get another £100" which is about what i spent for the gig i was going to go to

but nevertheless i hope that the band resolves whatever problems they have

yeah it is an issue =\ ouch £100.....and i thought losing £50 was bad