Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

I wouldn't fret guys. If it's postponed the tickets will still be okay for the rescheduled date and if it's cancelled your ticket agency will give you your money back.

Either way it's happy families....just not if you are a bit strapped for cash within the next week or so....

From what Hayley wrote, it seems like the band is on the verge of parting ways, I don't think theres a problem at home, i think the problem is among themselves -

"There are a lot of internal issues that have been going on in this band for quite a while now...

We were able to fight through all of it for this long but unfortunately we weren’t able to keep it together long enough to make it through ’til the end of this tour...

We really feel that taking this time is going to give us a chance to get away and work out our personal issues ...

We just aren’t willing to risk the life of our band over one tour."

They better not split up "/. I'd be gutted.

Okay, update on UK tickets for you.

Seetickets at the very least have now listed the event as 'postponed' so I'm guessing they will give you the option to claim your money back or keep your tickets. I know we are no further but postponed is definately better than cancelled!! :)

ok, here it is:

We're writing to inform you that PARAMORE at Guildhall on 26/02/2008 has been postponed. Once the new date is confirmed you will beinformed.

Tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled show, or if you prefer,a refundfor the face value of the tickets can be obtained by returning your tickets no later than 1 week prior to any new date to, See Tickets, 4th Floor, Norfolk House, Upper Parliament Street, NottinghamNG1 2AB, with a copy of this e-mail.

We strongly recommend that you return your tickets to us by a secure postal service. If your tickets haven't been despatched and you wish to claim a refund,please contact us on 0871 2200260 If you've any further enquiries feel free to contact us by e-mail at helpme@seetickets.com quoting reference 17536673.

We're writing to inform you that PARAMORE at Guildhall on 26/02/2008 has been postponed. Once the new date is confirmed you will beinformed.

Tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled show, or if you prefer,a refundfor the face value of the tickets can be obtained by returning your tickets no later than 1 week prior to any new date to, See Tickets, 4th Floor, Norfolk House, Upper Parliament Street, NottinghamNG1 2AB, with a copy of this e-mail.

We strongly recommend that you return your tickets to us by a secure postal service. If your tickets haven't been despatched and you wish to claim a refund,please contact us on 0871 2200260 If you've any further enquiries feel free to contact us by e-mail at helpme@seetickets.com quoting reference 17536673.

just incase people missed it ;D

I really really cant see them splitting up. I think it's just loads over speculating because from what I've seen it's what a lot of people are hoping so there's been a lot of talk about it. It's a shame but unfortunately they are slowly turning into one of them bands everyone else loves to hate like MCR, Panic, Fall Out Boy etc etc. Anyways whatever happens, happens but I can just see it being too much pressure being put upon a group of very young individuals.

thats good news for the guildhall people, but im still waiting for news from my agent (gigsandtours... which is part of seetickets innit?) about the glasgow CA gig.

my ticket is kept safe anyway.

not really too bothered about when the date will be... im still liking the idea of june - i know its a while away but my exams will be overrr :D

(seriously, as soon as march arrives i wont be able to leave the house 'til the middle of may!).

thats gooood news im still thinking they will just finish the dates before/after gian!!

im wating the CA phoning me last time the gig was postponed they phoned and said tickets were valid...blah...blah....blah...

Yeah im hoping for june aswell no more exams =\ oh no i have one on the 10th =\

so after that they can basically play whenever ill be happy will have tooo much spare time anyways..

ok this is going to sound bad but im not really liking the fact that theyre promoting the JEW tour so much.

They say its best to take time out to reflect, and then they go and do a tour. I think they should just take a break to be honest. They've already cancelled the UK/Europe tour for that reason so they should really stick with it. its only fair tbh