Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

theres nothing wrong with it im just saying its a bit contradictory how there doing this massive tour with JEW when they should really take like a proper proper break.

yeah i agree about it being contradictory, it's a bit shitty how the cancelled the dates here, then they're going to do those JEW dates.

But i suppose those dates aren't for a while yet, so they're probably hoping they'll sort themselves out by then. Which can only be a good thing.

yeah i agree about it being contradictory, it's a bit shitty how the cancelled the dates here, then they're going to do those JEW dates.

But i suppose those dates aren't for a while yet, so they're probably hoping they'll sort themselves out by then. Which can only be a good thing.

agree with you 100% there richard :)

Doesn't seem quite right that they are definiatly gonna do a whole US tour after, I see what you guys mean^.

I understand they have personal stuff to sort out, and it doesnt always happen at the best of times - but some earlier cancellation notice would have been nice though, because its already been postponed. I'm sending my portsmouth tickets back, even though I got quite gd seats. I can't be bothered to mess about booking, cancelling holiday at work - i'll just go to london again instead, cheaper too.

shitty shitty shitty

totally shitty to be honest.

I already was in paris, with two nights of hostel paid and the train back home already paid too.

I realize things might be difficult for them, having to deal with so much stuff right now, and i completely get that what they did was probably the best decision for the bands future...

still, im completely bummed out and dissapointed that they couldnt come.

And before everyone starts jumping at me, im saying this in the least negative way, i support and admire enormously everyone in the band, and i hope everything is fine, but that isnt gonna make me feel less bummed out about this whole thing, especially after waiting more than 3 years to see them live.

im conufused. the glasgow CA havent been told "officially" that the event is cancelled. when i noticed it was only down as "sold out" and not "postponed" like the other two dates on seetickets i decided to chase a few people up.

firstly i cant get through the the venue directly because i dont think theres anyone there at this time on a sunday yet, but ive been told by the dude at seetickets to try anytime after half six. every other number ive chased (ticketweb, see tickets, AMG press manager) is saying as far as they know the gig is still going ahead, because they cant go by anything in the press - only by whoever is in charge of this tour.

i mean i guess what paramore says goes, but if one date - the last, funnily enough - hasnt been given a definate call off i cant help but be a tad curious.

I just got the e-mail through Babs.

Please accept this email as notification that the schedule for this event Paramore at Carling Academy Glasgow on Thursday, February 28 has changed. Please note that this show has been postponed a new date will be announced shortly. All tickets will be valid for the new date.

The new line-up is:

Paramore

New Found Glory

postponed

Thank you for choosing TicketWeb.

Need to see that band called postponed. Wonder if their any good! haha!

oh, nfg are coming back with them? that is good. not letting down their fans and stuff :)

this whole situation is messed up man. i can't believe it's taken until today for fucking emails to be sent out. tons of people have been sitting clueless not knowing whether the thing was being rescheduled or not.