Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a band that doesn't use autotune or some sort of tuning manipulation in the studio today.

Honestly' date=' I just don't get the whole obsession with the scene thing. Unless we're talking about a band like Minor Threat or Fugazi, this whole punk purist stuff is just crap, imo. Why should it matter whether a band slept on the floor for 3 years or toured in a van or not? Ultimately, the music is what matters. If you like it, listen to them. If you don't, don't.[/quote']

woa true, true. Man, ur so lucky!!! i want the cd real bad

It's very good...I was shocked to see it at the FBR tent...I was like "are you selling these already?" and they said "yeah :)"

jaja thats great man, i´ll buy them in California when i go to Warped. I was thinking preordering, but i would get it late anyway

i love them. i went to target & best buy to get the cd and neither had it. i was so pissed, you have no idea. im like dying to get it. best buy said theyd have it by thursday, tomorrow, so im gunna go and hopefully get it and listen to it to death! but they are coming to nyc on the 27th and i really really wanna go, too bad my parents wont take me, im still gunna try to talk my dad into it.. pshh =[ but ill see them in august with paramore! woot woot!

review please

Fun, smart, entertaining. If you like the bands on FBR, particularly Panic! and FOB and, to some extent, TAI, you'll like Cute. Are they changing the world of music forever? Nope. Did they make a strong album that's fun to listen to? Yep.

ugh, i emailed cbgb and i found out they are selling tickets online for the ciwwaf show on tuesday. i was thinking about sneaking into the city w/o my parents knowing, but now i know its not deff that ill get a ticket bc they might be sold out and i dont have a credit card to buy them offline. ugh this really sucks. =[

i actually don't really like the CD a whole lot, but it's really addictive. i mean, i was dissappointed witht he way a couple of the songs turned out, like Finger Twist & Split and There's A Class For This. i liked the demos a whole lot better. on the contrary, i do like all the songs 'fourth drink instict' and onwards