Another paramore implosion.....?

DeliriumTrigger

...and this is how rumors are started.

rumours are indeed a pain in the arse, but theres no stopping them.

as ive said im sure everyone has their own idea of what the core of this all could be, but some people wont be able to keep that to themselves.

once we're all given closure of some kind on this episode, they'll all shut it.

im really worried for them. i almost cried when i read that lj. you never really think that they are having troubles because they always seem so happy on the outside. they dont want to let down any of their fans! i think if they just go back home and have time to sort things out and just enjoy all the exposer and fame they have right now (im sure is over whelming to them and its been hard to take it all in) but re-collect themselves, hopefully they will be able to come back and play more shows for us! i know they love their job, but seriously they've been touring non-stop and havent had a "real" break. whatever they decide to do, i want it to be in the best intrest of themselves and not worry about what other people are thinking.

I really hope they can sort everything out i feel so bad for them right now and i really hope they don't break up. they make amazing music and they gave me hope that my band can make it no matter how old we are. And its not just the fact that i love this band to death that i want them to stay together its the fact that i know they love doing this, it would be a shame if they had to call it quits so early in their career.

^ i doubt they will call it quits, exspecially right now when they have so much going for them. they just need some personal time at home. (i hope thats all it is) they are the first band i have ever gone with from the beginning and i know alot about. their music is always in full rotation no matter what my mood is. when im sad i listen to awkif and i can relate to the lyrics. when im hyper and in a good mood i play some riot! this band means the world to me an idk what i would do if they ever broke up..i dont even want to think about it :/

One thing we all have to keep in mind is the fact that they are all just kids still. Of course they are going to have problems, especially with being away from home so much and not living the way other kids their ages do. I think some time off will be good for them, even if they do decide to take a break from the whole band thing. Whatever is best for them and whatever will help them out. We just have to support their decision.

I don't necessarily think this is the "end of Paramore." The band itself still has life left in it, but it needs to take a rest. Can you imagine how you would feel if you were living the stressful lives they are? While it looks so wonderful and stress free, long departures from home can really get to the head after a while.

Let's just hope for the best and respect their decisions. Whatever decision they make will no doubt be in the best interest of the band.

^ josh is 20 jer 22 zac 17 hay 19 and taylor 18 they are all still pretty young..just because two of them are in their 20's (one almost 20) dosent exactly mean they are adults. they are still young and should be enjoying their life and their young ages. and it dosent really matter how old you are you can still get homesick. but i mean they have been touring practically non stop since zac was what 14? and hayley was 17? but they are very mature for their ages (sorry for the random skipping around)