The bands talent

stopthissong589

is hayley talent recongzied too often and the band is getting left behind because of the media and fame.

yes, some people do tend to focus more on hayley unfortunatly, because the guys are great! i dont think its just because they are more popular now. even back in early 06 and everything people would still tend to foucus on hayley mostly in kerrang, but yeah like alex said the hxc paramore fans see them as a whole and not just !!OMG!! "that girl" is so hawt!

most vocalists do get the most attention

the fact that shes a female vocalist also adds to the "awe" around her

also, she is the spokesperson of the band, i mean yea she gets most questions, but shes usually the only to come up w/ answers when its a group interview...i understand the other dudes are nervous...but i think theyve gotten ALOT better...we're starting to hear alot more from them.

but then again

if you think about blink 182,

you got travis barker havent you.

i mean,

they even made a show about his life.

i liked him the least to be honest, dont get me wrong he is an amazing drummer, probably the best in todays generation but tom and mark had so much more enthusiasm and were hilarious, travis seemed to kinda stand there