FOB at the VMAs

fsas_rock

I saw it, I hardly ever like TV performances... theirs was okay. It was sorta awkward cause the crowd wasn't into it... like when Pete crowd surfed at the end, they all just shoved him back on the stage. Then he jumped on Andy... that made me smile haha.

I was happy they won an award though, well it was bittersweet. But.. good for them, they deserve it way more than any of the other nominees in my opinion.

i saw it!! haha..i forced myself to watch the whole entire pre-show, just to wait for FOB to show up...and it was awsome!! with the whole school uniform thingy, and pete, was looking good!! i'm so happy the one there award! i voted for them..lots of times!

hahah pete ALWAYS looks good. ;)

That's not why I like their band though... his hottness is just a bonus.

she was just singing and water started to fall down, and she was jumping in the middle of the crowd and stuff, and suddenly she went sideways and dissapeared in the crowd. she got up right away and kept singing, she must have slipped or something, but it cracked me up.

hahah yea when i saw that happen, i was llike "wtf.. where did kelly go?" lol but its like the crtown caught her or something becasue she got up really quickly, u could hardly even tell she fell! muaha

but it was a weird performance.. it was like.. she was yelling like marilyn manson the entire time

nono.. but it was still good.. a lot more rock-y than she usually is, which is grand!

omg i was so excited to see fall out boy perform. i was at my friends house and i thought i missed them cuz we didnt start watching the show until like 8 mins before the VMA's started. but when they came on i was like OMGGGGGG. hah.

but yeah. i was alsoooo happy to see that they won the MTV2 award. pete looked a little disappointed though?i guess he wanted MCR to win.

<3xx