Misery Business - HD (High Definition) music video

tragedienne

http://www.stage6.com/Paramore-Channel/video/1975736/Paramore_Misery-Business-HD

Lo and behold the HIGH DEFINITION version of the Misery Business video! It's friggin' awesome to watch. Also, if you look to the right, you will see the video of their Love's Not A Competition cover also in very nice quality (not really HD, but good quality nonetheless). STAGE6 IS SHUTTING DOWN FEB.28TH, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THESE VIDEOS AGAIN, DOWNLOAD THEM! They will download in DivX format so you will need the DivX player to watch them. Enjoy!

1j2q6d.jpg

oh my days

it's taking ages to buffer.

i'm gonna download after.

this looks amazing..can't wait to watch..

Agreed. It's still buffering for me, but it looks awesome, especially that pic posted.

Any chance you could upload it?

My crappy computer wont play it. Needs the plugin but it says plugin installation failed when i try to install it. And the website closes down TODAY! :(

Lol its 1:30am and im trying to get this working because I dont want to lose it.

EDIT: Got it working somehow.

I feel dumb, for some reason I though this was a HQ version of Misery Buisness Acoustic recorded at the same time as the Kaiser Cheifs cover(BBC i think), being mentioned in the same post and all.

Oh well, its still good stuff :)

FYI: This is great quality but not HD. High definition is defined as 1280x720p and up. This video is a high bitrate 720x480 (standard definition) encode with some sharpening filters applied (I assume).

Yeah I was gonna say this too. When I played it I was like... hang on a minute, this is the same as the DVD! Like u say, someones just upscaled the resolution. You can still see the effects of the mpeg2 encoding, which u see on the dvd.

^ Willis, the Riot MVI dvd album is good, this will have the video on there too.

FYI: This is great quality but not HD. High definition is defined as 1280x720p and up. This video is a high bitrate 720x480 (standard definition) encode with some sharpening filters applied (I assume).

Yeah I figured it wasn't technically HD, just really good quality, but the site had it listed as HD so I just went ahead and put that.