hayleh

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

OH EM GEE!!!!!!!

I LOVE HER!!!!!!

She's on my favorite label too! Underground Operations. Protest The Hero are on it... I love them. They have honestly bumped Paramore out of the number one favorite band spot in my head. :o

She opened for Protest The Hero a few months ago... I felt bad cause she's all dancely and Protest are like FUHKIN' METAL!! I don't know how it went but I'm hoping she didn't get booed off the stage.

• 7 months later...
i like her music too. so shes releasing a full album? yay! i don't have the ep cause it seems like a waste of money for the amount of songs. love underground operations closet monster r.i.p.

YEAAHH CLOSET MONSTERRRR!!!! :willy_nilly:

Well, there's 6 songs... $10. Not too bad. Plus the artwork is done by her. It's not much... Nice to have in the collection though.

I had the BIGGEST crush on Mark Spicoluk... Oh jeez haha.

lights is amazing...i love her humor..and lance <3

Ugh. Soo many girls I know that found out she has a pet spider are all like "omg I'm not afraid of themmm..." But like a week ago they were freaking out over a tiny little spider. Soo annoying.

YEAAHH CLOSET MONSTERRRR!!!! :willy_nilly:

Well, there's 6 songs... $10. Not too bad. Plus the artwork is done by her. It's not much... Nice to have in the collection though.

I had the BIGGEST crush on Mark Spicoluk... Oh jeez haha.

Ugh. Soo many girls I know that found out she has a pet spider are all like "omg I'm not afraid of themmm..." But like a week ago they were freaking out over a tiny little spider. Soo annoying.

hahahahahahahahahaha i remember when he played for avril

jesse too

gotta love sixth grade man, good times