Anberlin

benzzz

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haunted_dreams55

You're welcome.

Yeah thats the only thing that I don't like. I wished they used Ticket Web, I don't think they do service charges.

ha. I'm actually using money my grandma gave me for my savings account. Also I'm using my Warped Tour money.

The new album is really, really good...the last song (well, sort of last, since I bought the version with the bonus tracks) - (*Fin) - that's a gorgeous song.

Hey Brent, is The Haunted one of the bonus tracks? I was wondering why they didn't put that on the album because it's absolutely beautiful. It is a little different than their overall sound, so I could how they left it out. And I agree, *fin is amazing.

Hey Brent, is The Haunted one of the bonus tracks? I was wondering why they didn't put that on the album because it's absolutely beautiful. It is a little different than their overall sound, so I could how they left it out. And I agree, *fin is amazing.

No - it's actually not - I guess that was only available through iTunes as part of the Godspeed single...it is an amazing song though...

The 3 bonus tracks are:

Uncanny

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

The Promise

Haha, Rachna, you have to hear Anchor & Braille if you like Anberlin. Stephen's vocals really strike you when you listen to his slower stuff. I think it's really good. And I couldn't gooo, but it's ok because they're coming back in March, and probably every other month after that because they're from here :D

i should be seeing them saturday for their acoustic instore, depends if i can get a ride

did anyone put in the code that came with the city pass in the website yet? when i tried to fill it out, the fields are all blank, so i dont know what to put in them. and at the bottom it says 'level0.all_mc.passport_mc.contest_mc.error'

im guessing the first one at the top would be the code, then name, address, city, state, zip code? but theres one blank left, so idk...

i should be seeing them saturday for their acoustic instore, depends if i can get a ride

did anyone put in the code that came with the city pass in the website yet? when i tried to fill it out, the fields are all blank, so i dont know what to put in them. and at the bottom it says 'level0.all_mc.passport_mc.contest_mc.error'

im guessing the first one at the top would be the code, then name, address, city, state, zip code? but theres one blank left, so idk...

I don't have the album in hard copy yet, but I know the site just went live today. So i would try it again