Anberlin

benzzz

haha, i know. how COOL is that.

so i finally got the album yesterday, and i love it. you can tell that anberlin really matured from 'blueprints' and 'never take friendship personal'. nate's drumming is better, and stephen's vocals are amazing. there are alot of songs where you can just turn up the volume and scream the lyrics...and then there are the really beautiful slow songs like 'unwinding cable car' which i love.

favorite songs:

dismantle.repair, unwinding cable car, *fin, alexithymia, adelaide

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so angry right now.

Besy Buy is selling it for $7.99 but they're sold out. Circuit City has it, but won't match the competitor's price because it's osld out. Target doesn't have Special Edition, and Walmart had me on hold for ten minutes. i am officially pissed.

EDIT:: and, to top it all of??? the Pomona show is officially sold out. before i bought tickets. and i can't go the night before because of SAT's. and i can't go on the 13 because the next day I have all my AP classes.

aw, im sorry. try next week at best buy, at the one near me, they've already raised the price for the regular cd to $9.99. i usually never go to Circuit City, they ripped me off one time. Best Buy and Target are your best bet

and im really sorry about the show :sad: dont worry, the show tonight for me is sold out too

It's all good. It turns out there's another best buy near where my SAT class is today. So i reserved a copy there and I'm gonna go pick it up before class! that makes me smile a little.

awww. we can both mourn together.

so i went to the instore show today, and it was amazing.

i was looking for a prom dress in philly before i went to the show,and it took longer than i hoped, so i got to FYE 15 mins late. but i was still able to get pretty close. i have a video of 'unwinding cable car' and 'paperthin hymn', which are both incredible. stephen's voice is great live. after that, they did some signings, so i got my CD signed and talked to stephen (the lead singer) and nate (the drummer). stephen is the nicest person you will meet, they're all really chill.

i was too busy watching to take alot of pictures, so i only got 2.

ill upload the videos soon

here are my vids, i had to put them on google video b/c when i put it on youtube, the actual video and sound were off timing.

paperthin hymn

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8756339018514509042

the unwinding cable car

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4450830944409036957

i was on youtube, and there were videos of them doing 'inevitable' 'dismantle repair' and ' alexithymia' too bad i missed those :sad: i really wanted to see them play inevitable. oh well

oh and dont forget to view the google videos in originial size, because i think when you at first click the link, it comes up really big.