is it just me, or is the site going super slow?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's working faster for me now.. which is weird. I switched to firefox. not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Probably not, I've been using Firefox the whole time lol

Quite simply, they need to change hosts. Seriously a quick search on Google just proves how crap the current host (Dream Host) is. Ross will testify to this too 8-)

:twisted:

:willy_nilly:

Probably not, I've been using Firefox the whole time lol

Quite simply, they need to change hosts. Seriously a quick search on Google just proves how crap the current host (Dream Host) is. Ross will testify to this too 8-)

:willy_nilly:

While Dreamhost is far from perfect, unless you have $$$ you'd like to contribute for another hosting service or to get us a private server, we're going to likely stay right where we are.

While Dreamhost is far from perfect, unless you have $$$ you'd like to contribute for another hosting service or to get us a private server, we're going to likely stay right where we are.

I guess you have a fair point, but can I ask a question?

Do you guys have cPanel? Cause I'm always using cPanel with my site, and it tells me:

My disk space usage, my monthly bandwidth transfer, and most importantly the status of all the servers in use, including the load times, etc.

I was just thinking these things might be handy in trying to work out the site issues.

I guess you have a fair point, but can I ask a question?

Do you guys have cPanel? Cause I'm always using cPanel with my site, and it tells me:

My disk space usage, my monthly bandwidth transfer, and most importantly the status of all the servers in use, including the load times, etc.

I was just thinking these things might be handy in trying to work out the site issues.

We don't have cPanel, but Dreamhost has their own panel that shows us the same data.