I got nother one

RocknRoll Baby

I'm sure you could. Just craw kinda like an upside down pear shaped thing for the head, add some hair on the side, a little point in the middle for the nose, two smaller circles above it for eyes, and voila! a face.

On a more serious note, it took me about five years to develop that. Oh, sure I've always drawn, but not realistically. Just cartoon. Only more recently have I taken it more seriuosly. Of course, that was after my mom tried to "broaden" me by making me draw lanscapes and animals, etc.

but now I'm strictly portraits because....

....she gave up. LOL.

I'm sure you could. Just craw kinda like an upside down pear shaped thing for the head, add some hair on the side, a little point in the middle for the nose, two smaller circles above it for eyes, and voila! a face.

you make it look (and sound) so easy!! in art at school i always used to get bad grades because i sucked so bad. seriously, i really wasn' made for drawing haha.

clearly, you were though. you're very talented **thumbs up**

well thanks:)

also, Happy Misery, thats why I hate art class they mark u on how well they think u draw. art cant be measured. judging art is wrong. i dont like some1 drawing something and a techer says that looks good or that looks bad. its so wrong and wrecks ppl's self confidense. thats why i dropped the art program.

well thanks:)

also, Happy Misery, thats why I hate art class they mark u on how well they think u draw. art cant be measured. judging art is wrong. i dont like some1 drawing something and a techer says that looks good or that looks bad. its so wrong and wrecks ppl's self confidense. thats why i dropped the art program.

argh, i can sympathise with you totally. my art teacher is a wank - he only likes what he thinks is good an vice-versa. with art thats just an impossible and unfair way to think.

your portrait is amazing by the way - im good at drawing faces, but no way could i show shape via light and dark as great as that!

great job.