6,000 Members!

I'm a little late with this one, but close enough :)

We passed 6,000 members earlier today - or maybe last night - either way, wow. Just wow.

I posted this when we hit 5,000 - and it's all still true today.

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=7051

Thanks to everyone who makes these boards the incredible place they are - and that's all of you.

Awesome! Congrats!

Hopefully 7,000 really soon!!

Ye should promote during tours! and by posting bits of interviews in Paramore threads in other forums and then providing a link where they can read the full interview on your forum.

Ironically, Paramore are the most discussed band/artist on Avrilbandaids.com, just how Avril is the most talked about in your other artists section.

It's interesting I think....

Awesome! Congrats!

Hopefully 7,000 really soon!!

Ye should promote during tours! and by posting bits of interviews in Paramore threads in other forums and then providing a link where they can read the full interview on your forum.

Ironically, Paramore are the most discussed band/artist on Avrilbandaids.com, just how Avril is the most talked about in your other artists section.

It's interesting I think....

Those are great ideas - we actually have handed out fliers during tours back awhile ago - if people are up for it, it's definitely something we could do again.