Riot! Limited Edition MVI cover scans

Hello, I'm looking for better-quality scans of the front and back covers of the Riot! MVI. I've attached the covers below; they're from Amazon and in low quality.

Also, the front cover has a sticker that I'd like to see, too.

It doesn't have to be a large high-quality photo. I just need the covers large enough that you can read the text clearly. Thanks a lot for the help.

ee1c_1.JPG

51AuipsvlUL.jpg

• 5 months later...
bump the thread up. In 1945, a 12-year-old boy saw something in a shop window that set his heart racing. But the price—five dollars—was far beyond Reuben Earle's means. Five dollars would buy almost a week's groceries for his family.  Reuben couldn't ask his father for the money. Everything Mark Earle made through fishing in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, Canada. Reuben's mother, Dora, stretched like elastic to feed and clothe their five children.  Nevertheless, he opened the shop's weathered door and went inside. Standing proud and straight in his flour-sack shirt and washed-out trousers, he told the shopkeeper what he wanted, adding, “But I don't have the money right now. Can you please hold it for me for some time?”  “I'll try," the shopkeeper smiled. “Folks around here don't usually have that kind of money to spend on things. It should keep for a while.”Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling ------------------------------White tea, Herbal Tea, Jasmine tea, Chinese Tea, Green Tea,

2344844cj_8469ii.jpg

sorry, cant help you, haha, dont have a scanning machine

• 3 weeks later...
bump the thread up. In 1945, a 12-year-old boy saw something in a shop window that set his heart racing. But the price—five dollars—was far beyond Reuben Earle's means. Five dollars would buy almost a week's groceries for his family.  Reuben couldn't ask his father for the money. Everything Mark Earle made through fishing in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, Canada. Reuben's mother, Dora, stretched like elastic to feed and clothe their five children.  Nevertheless, he opened the shop's weathered door and went inside. Standing proud and straight in his flour-sack shirt and washed-out trousers, he told the shopkeeper what he wanted, adding, “But I don't have the money right now. Can you please hold it for me for some time?”  “I'll try," the shopkeeper smiled. “Folks around here don't usually have that kind of money to spend on things. It should keep for a while.”Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling ------------------------------White tea, Herbal Tea, Jasmine tea, Chinese Tea, Green Tea,

Apparently that spammer can help you!! :willy_nilly: