VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

I wonder if I'm the only one that thinks the shirt is pretty mediocre. I saw it and just thought "Nah, not getting it".

If I do end up pre-ordering, I'd get the calender + CD

Yeah, I don't care much for the shirt at all, plus they don't have the shirt in 2XL, so it's out of the question for me anyway.

But yeah, I'm getting the CD plus calendar for sure!

did they play stranger? i love that song! still finding a hard time finding a clean video with audio, theres one up with clean audio of the band but sierras vocals are hardly audible

yes, but i didn't get the whole thing...just the into thing celeste or whatever.

i was kind of upset with the setlist but it was okay...

whisperer

fixed at zero

hider

mind reader

moments between sleep

stranger

toxic (brittany spears cover)

clocks

figure it out

past praying for

they didn't play any old songs :/ people started chanting one more song and they kept saying we don't have anymore songs. i was like WTF play consider the sea or something!!! but they were good none the less

So Fixed At Zero sounds pretty amazing. I'm gonna preorder the one with the shirt and calendar on the 20th when I get paid. Do you think I'll still be within the first 500 though?

Oh, and that live chat yesterday was hilarious. The questions and comments were going by so fast. Almost all the questions about the record and Warped were my questions haha.