VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

^ wow.. devin's hair! haha

and i'm really starting to like "let down" gah, their album is just pure awesomeness!

and fixed at zero vid was awesome! though, would have liked it to be more story-telling haha

• 2 weeks later...

i'm going to join the forums!!! it's been forever since i've gotten on PF's so i'm way behind on stuff. ve's performance was amazing like always at warped!! at their signing i got to use my skip the line pass that i got from their show in april, because i preordered..anyways sierra was like "i see you are using your skip the line pass, that's awesome" blake just gave me and adorable smile and devin was precious as always and said thank you so much! such sweet and humble people. their signing line was actually pretty long. it's good to see they are getting more and more positive feedback from people.

i just got a new camera so it takes some pretty good videos...here are the ones from warped.

thats really random lol

maybe he likes your photography?

That might be it. I get so many random friend requests from people, just because of my photography. It's actually really annoying haha.

But it's so random that out of all the people, it's a former member of VE.

Here's a screen shot, I whited out his picture and name for privacy reasons.. Although you could probably easily find it.

Screenshot2010-08-11at120039PM-1.png

Right, I don't know if this has been posted, but has anyone else ever wondered what Sierra says towards the end of Up There? Around 3:35?

BECAUSE I DO NOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V2B8pF6l5E&feature=player_embedded

It's pretty amazing, I've always wondered what she says.

P.S Listen around 0:50 and turn the sound up if you're confused.