VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

• 2 weeks later...

Our debut EP 'Neon' will be released on 1/14. It will be available for a "pay what you want" download via Bandcamp, regular download on Itunes & Spotify. Get our first single 'Neon' on 12/10! It will also be available on iTunes, Spotify & Bandcamp (Pay what you want).

Thank you for your support and more info to come. 

Blake & Sierra

P.S.

Most of the songs intended to be released on an album we planned to call Another Atmosphere will still be released but in a systematic fashion... Including the intended title track, 'Another Atmosphere'.

[prays for perceptions on cd]

i mean, srsly!

Our debut EP 'Neon' will be released on 1/14. It will be available for a "pay what you want" download via Bandcamp, regular download on Itunes & Spotify. Get our first single 'Neon' on 12/10! It will also be available on iTunes, Spotify & Bandcamp (Pay what you want).

Thank you for your support and more info to come. 

Blake & Sierra

P.S.

Most of the songs intended to be released on an album we planned to call Another Atmosphere will still be released but in a systematic fashion... Including the intended title track, 'Another Atmosphere'.

just about 2 weeks left.

really glad to know that the old songs won't be locked up forever and that we'll still get to hear them, even if it's not an official release.

hopefully this new direction they've taken with Neon is what they originally wanted with AA (like the Future preview, the "new music coming soon" stuff, the in the lab demos, etc).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought it, favorite is "Wanderlust"

couple things from FB

We dont have an specific plans for a full-length album. We've got plenty of music nearly ready to go but we're not sure how it will be arranged yet. We're just trying to pump it out as fast as possible at the moment. I love making soundscape-y interludes and musical pieces. Sort of a glimpse into my future scoring films haha. There are a couple specific compositions that im dying to use somewhere/somehow - Blake

I think a full length album is inevitable and necessary eventually. What is music if not experimentation? -Blake

my favorite song is Wanderlust. i like that the lyrics are very straight forward, that was a challenge for me, but i dont always want to hide behind cryptic words. its how i truly feel and when i write, i have someone specific in mind who i want to hear it, thats the only way i can explain how i feel. - sierra

Catastrophe and Future will definitely see light. As well as our song Another Atmosphere and many others we've written these last couple of years. CANT WAIT

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'd heard of VersaEmerge before now but I'd never actually listened to them properly.

I'm listening to "Fixed At Zero" at the moment and from what I've heard so far it seems like a solid album. It'll be making its way into my CD collection soon. :)