VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Okay, so I'm suprised there isn't a thread on them. I could have sworn I started one before when they had a different singer, but maybe not. This is another female fronted band that deserves alot of credit. She may be pretty new to the band, but she's amazing. Their music is "rock/screamo/experimental" Just check em' out. like what you hear? add them to your myspace buy some of their merch. they have one song up for you to download. its called "forced doors" and its one of my favs. anyway enough talk..just go listen!!

http://myspace.com/versaemerge

:willy_nilly: old forced doors is hella good!,but is it by the same band? because the girl isnt on this one,but i still cannot stop listening to it...the begining is of the chain!

It's the same band. But they went through a MAJOR member change. Only 2 members are the same from when that song was released.

:)

damn straight. its actually really sad how gangsta i act. my black friends laugh at me cuz its so hysterical actually :willy_nilly:

OH HELL YEA!

Hahaha thats awesome!!!!!

Yea mine do too. Because I'm so pale, and I'm really good at it. Ahahahahah.

ooooo,okay but htey still rock to death omg, i am so happy i joined this board now,i love finding new bands. have any of you heard of kenotia? i like them too

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kenotia is awesome. actually a girl from the boards who used to post here alot back in the day lisa (Ive seen love die_) was their merch dudette over the summer