VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

alrighty

so me and my friends got to the venue about 30 minutes before the doors opened. there were a lot of scary looking people there cause there was like a death metal band who was playing upstairs (their band name was freaking dying fetus. who in their right mind names their band DYING FETUS!?). all of a sudden we saw the whole band standing in front of the venue but they were behind the sort of gate thing so we couldn't go talk to them. i wanted to just stand there and stare them but that would've been very stalker-ish and i didn't want to creep them out XD. so we just stood there and talked for a while and then sierra and blake started walking our way. they got really close but my friends were too shy to say anything so i told them "you guys are amazing. i love you." and they asked me my name, said thank you and such, shook my hand, and started walking again. the doors opened, we went inside an there was seriously NOBODY there except for us and a couple people from the other bands. we stood around for a while and then went to buy a shirt and stuff. it turned out that sierra and their new guitarist (i totally forgot his name haha) were just hanging out there selling merch. we all bought shirts and i bought their EP. they didn't have change for a 20 dollar bill so their guitarist gave me 2 dollars from his own wallet! i told him to keep it but he wouldn't. sierra was eating cereal and asked me if i wanted any, i said no for some reason. so then i asked them they could sign something and they said yeah. they went to find the rest of the band and the tour posters. they all came at different times to sign the stuff. sierra messed up on her signature but was very smooth and made this cool leaf out of it haha. anthony and blake came, signed the stuff, and left again. didn't get to say anything to them haha. devin stayed though and i talked to him about how there was nobody there. it made me sad. he said he liked georgia. so then we left ot go back to the stage and a few more people walked in. it ended up that around 10 or 15 people came. the first band started playing and i thought they were really good. at one point the lead singer put his hand on my shoulder and started singing to me. it would've been really cool but his breath stank REALLY bad haha. so they finished and VE started to set up. they played all the songs from their EP and were flat out amazing. me and the guy next to me were the only ones singing the words. sierra made eye contact with me several times, i felt very special lol. they're all very talented people it was a flawless set.

and that's my choppy, extremely long, horrible review XD

• 1 month later...